Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caption Competition 13:23 - Sep 15 with 691 viewsDiscodroids

(to the tune of my old mans a dustman).

"I am a Cockney dancer
I like to dance all night,
i make sweet love to Rio,
in my mother's tights
Cause you can get away with it
If you are Cockney too
signing niko krancr
And shove it up your flue, 0i !.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caption Competition on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 654 viewsisawqpratwcity

''embarrassed? no, i'm not embarrassed...why should i be?''

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Caption Competition on 13:47 - Sep 15 with 639 viewsJigsore

what do you mean I can't sign anyone till January? i'm only a fahking football manager you can't expect me to coach them

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Caption Competition on 13:58 - Sep 15 with 614 viewsDiscodroids

reporter: "'Arry can you confirm rumors that daley blind still has niko krancjar's matching silk pantaloons and sash in his back pocket"

'Arry; " Nonsense Jeff, Niko only ever wears subtle romulan buck skin , button fly breeches when in the sink estates of northern england, next question.."
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 14:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caption Competition on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 581 viewsJuzzie

"I'm going to hold my breath unless we can start the game again, against the same team MK Dons played"
Caption Competition on 14:47 - Sep 15 with 555 viewsDiscodroids

Reporter ..."Arry what did you think of rio today?"

'Arry............ "durrrr.... I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him and...'

Reporter...."good point 'arry"
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 14:50]

Caption Competition on 14:53 - Sep 15 with 541 viewsbosh67

'We'll be alright. Oh hang on, I said that when we went down... We may not be alright, which will be smashing.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caption Competition on 15:03 - Sep 15 with 521 viewstinhead

-"Triffic game, very impressed with di maria and Falcao, top, top players"
-"hold on, that was the other team?"
-"yeah I know"

Puny God!

Caption Competition on 15:07 - Sep 15 with 516 viewsDiscodroids

reporter ..."'Arry , are you planning to leave manchester quickly after this latest embarrasing mauling??"

'Arry...." No! , what makes you say that?"

reporter...." i was just wondering if thats spice melange in your cheeks , you can fold space and get to titan within the hour"

'Arry...." nah , its just strawberry shortcake juicy fruit, faster than light travel you say , well its a possibilty, i'll get tony to look into it. ,could be handy with trips to chelsea, city, arsenal, everton etc etc"
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 15:11]

Login to get fewer ads

Caption Competition on 15:20 - Sep 15 with 494 viewsHAYESBOY

Yes, I thought i would wear the Man U colours today....................................on my face!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Caption Competition on 16:08 - Sep 15 with 444 viewsA40Bosh

"and to fink I could have been 'aving 18 oles this mornin or a leisurely stroll wiv Rosie darn thru Sandbanks to get the papers. Why the fcuk didn't I walk after Wembley. Gotta put up with this ol' load o'bollox for the next 9mths"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Caption Competition on 16:12 - Sep 15 with 436 viewsNov77

In the same spirit as the OP:

Oh dear little Fer
I love you sir
especially in your nightie
when the team just sits
and play like tits
oh, jesus christ almighty.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 17:30]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024