Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone care this time around 22:47 - Mar 14 with 2847 viewsLowerloftLad

It sunk in weeks ago we were relegated but this time around I just couldn't really care less we may as well bring out an annual guide to the season bingo game

Sign old has been from united check
Bring in players to sell 6 months later check
Start the season with 3 strickers check
Few defeats new training ground needed check
Bad pre season excuse check
Players fighting with the fans check
Cue tweets of faith check
Give manager way to much time before sacking check
Let tony or manager announce things that later become untrue check
Joey blows up check
Have every single player come out in an interview to state the performance was not good enough the season starts now check
Have 2/3 good games that give all the fans a tiny piece of faith QPR season will come good check

BINGO
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 22:49]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Does anyone care this time around on 23:35 - Mar 14 with 2756 viewswobbler64

Nice one Centurion!
Does anyone care this time around on 23:45 - Mar 14 with 2716 viewsHollowayRanger

i care about

what will be left of our club

£50 million fine? or conference

no Austin

another manager who will it be? as it wont be a quick fix that's for sure yet another team total rebuild required only good news is

NO MORE SWP
NO MORE BARTON
NO MORE RIO

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Does anyone care this time around on 23:58 - Mar 14 with 2707 viewsCanadaRanger

Interesting that CR's record is very similar to HR's, despite HR being the big cheese and CR just starting his career as a Manager. Introducing the younger players hasn't cost us greatly or improved us greatly. Hope CR stays if we go down.

Harry R. {25 games) vs. Chris Ramsey (6 games)
QPR Goals per game: 0.96 vs. 1.00
Opposition Goals per game: 1.8 vs. 1.7
QPR Average Shots on Goal: 14.5 vs. 12.8
Opposition Average Shots on Goal: 15.6 vs. 16.3
QPR Average Shots On Target: 3.9 vs. 3.8
Opposition Average Shots on Target: 5.5 vs. 6.0
QPR Percent of shots saved: 88.2 vs. 89.8
Opposition Percent of shots saved: 93.4 vs. 92.2

(Stats compiled by me from BBC game reports, including cup games and CP game)
[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 0:01]
Does anyone care this time around on 08:00 - Mar 15 with 2565 viewsthemodfather

i care but am not surprised, qpr's "model" last time and this time round has been to lavish money ,on to be honest quite poor players yet pay large wages and offer long contracts and in return we get near ferk all!

tf needs to go to the players and ask what more can he have done? a new training ground is coming ( we hope) and a new stadium ( we hope) £100ms pumped in....the players have not done enough, most have been shameful

caulker is taking a second club down in succession, as is fer
excuses excuses...harry should have gone after harry, we crawled home to promotion, he did jack, yet was one of the games' top earners, triffic.
ramsey, nice fella, was never the man...it seems all waited until pulis was snapped up, he's probably earning half as much as harry was and kept stoke up for years, palace up and now wba, and i bet he never got what hughes and harry got to spend.
qpr fans want to see players coming thru, mixed with older heads and ball to feet football, with some pace...this season we have had a poor game plan, if any and have been too slow, don't tackle enough, don't keep the ball and can't defend.
Does anyone care this time around on 08:09 - Mar 15 with 2552 viewsCanadaRanger

Glad to see Furlong and Cox getting some minutes under CR's management.
Does anyone care this time around on 08:19 - Mar 15 with 2529 viewsYorkRanger

Does anyone care this time around on 08:09 - Mar 15 by CanadaRanger

Glad to see Furlong and Cox getting some minutes under CR's management.

Not sure the 45 minutes yesterday will help Furlong's development much. He needs help and support around him to ease him into the Premier League. He got run ragged against arsenal too. It's a shame. I'm pleased he has made the breakthrough and he will hopefully be a key player for a few years to come, but not sure that his integration is being as well managed as it could be.
Does anyone care this time around on 11:01 - Mar 15 with 2322 viewsWestonsuperR

Does anyone care this time around on 23:58 - Mar 14 by CanadaRanger

Interesting that CR's record is very similar to HR's, despite HR being the big cheese and CR just starting his career as a Manager. Introducing the younger players hasn't cost us greatly or improved us greatly. Hope CR stays if we go down.

Harry R. {25 games) vs. Chris Ramsey (6 games)
QPR Goals per game: 0.96 vs. 1.00
Opposition Goals per game: 1.8 vs. 1.7
QPR Average Shots on Goal: 14.5 vs. 12.8
Opposition Average Shots on Goal: 15.6 vs. 16.3
QPR Average Shots On Target: 3.9 vs. 3.8
Opposition Average Shots on Target: 5.5 vs. 6.0
QPR Percent of shots saved: 88.2 vs. 89.8
Opposition Percent of shots saved: 93.4 vs. 92.2

(Stats compiled by me from BBC game reports, including cup games and CP game)
[Post edited 15 Mar 2015 0:01]

The most important stat missed:

Pts per match Hary 0.83 v CR 0.5 that makes about 13 pts difference over 38 matches, possibly the difference of Premier League survival.
Does anyone care this time around on 11:25 - Mar 15 with 2275 viewskarl

Does anyone care this time around on 11:01 - Mar 15 by WestonsuperR

The most important stat missed:

Pts per match Hary 0.83 v CR 0.5 that makes about 13 pts difference over 38 matches, possibly the difference of Premier League survival.

Unfortunately we only got 2 pts from Harry's last 6 games so our form has been comparable under both
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone care this time around on 13:03 - Mar 15 with 2167 viewspaulparker

Nope Ive stopped caring
For the 1st time in my life I missed a game I could of seen
I knew we would lose , nothing Ramsey has done so far has convinced me we will get out of it, it's the same situation as when wolves appointed Connor as manager and he took them down
It's not down to him though , as I said before the blame lies squally at TF , another premier league cock up , it's one disaster under another with him at the helm , yet he escapes any critisism
For this his mistakes & yet again it's us the fans who suffer
Instead yesterday I watched my step daughter play for Northampton U15s , I got more joy and satisfaction watching her play than anything Rangers have served up
Watching 22commited kids play or watch SWP fall on his arse , no contest

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Does anyone care this time around on 14:14 - Mar 15 with 2114 viewsWestonsuperR

Does anyone care this time around on 11:25 - Mar 15 by karl

Unfortunately we only got 2 pts from Harry's last 6 games so our form has been comparable under both

So another way to look at it is other than the last 6 matches Harry had a reasonable points record, I'm no Harry fan and pleased he went but very easy to bend statistics to try and show what you want to but whichever way you look at CR has had a nightmare.
Does anyone care this time around on 14:54 - Mar 15 with 2072 viewswestolian

Nah !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Does anyone care this time around on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 2018 viewsplasmahoop

Does anyone care this time around on 14:54 - Mar 15 by westolian

Nah !

we are complete rubbish. until yesterday i was hopeful we could get out of it, but that was so bad yesterday with so much wrong it isnt really worthy of analysis. How can people paid 50k per week not string two passes together? how can we have no attacking threat and still be completely vulnerable at the back. we had improved under chris, but that was a classic redknapp style away game. i think the most important thing is to get the infrastructure of the club right, and aim for the swansea/southampton scouting and development model. but you can't just be completely long term, i dont think if we are sitting at 22nd in the championship come november everyone is going to think its ok, things are getting better off the field. Chris Ramsey is a good guy, and should return to running the academy and for next season it would be ok to have an experienced manager, so long as the purse strings are not too loose and the players brought in fit the agreed profile. Clear out the lazy, overweight, unfit shower of shite we currently have. As for this season i would be surprised if we manage to top 30 points. possibly even 25
Does anyone care this time around on 18:25 - Mar 15 with 1886 viewsted_hendrix

I pretend I don't care but deep down I do, it hurts like crazy it's got to a point now whereby I don't like our players/Managers whoever they may be.
This seasons ST will be my last whatever happens at the end of the season.
It'll be like saying goodbye to a good mate but they're you go.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Does anyone care this time around on 18:50 - Mar 15 with 1831 viewsstuabd

Does anyone care this time around on 18:25 - Mar 15 by ted_hendrix

I pretend I don't care but deep down I do, it hurts like crazy it's got to a point now whereby I don't like our players/Managers whoever they may be.

New season, new hope. Come August you'll be raring to go, Ted.
Does anyone care this time around on 19:17 - Mar 15 with 1798 viewsTheBlob

Don't give a toss anymore,completely numb with disinterest.Might as well go out in a blaze of glory and a lasting impression,like quite a few stud marks down Scum shins.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Does anyone care this time around on 20:36 - Mar 15 with 1714 viewsYorkRanger

That's sad Ted.

To answer the original post It hurts as much as ever for me, but I'm slowly resigning myself to relegation. I do worry for next season, I fear we will go backwards before we progress again. I could live with a season of rebuilding, doing the right things and a mid table finish.
Does anyone care this time around on 22:32 - Mar 15 with 1602 viewskarl

Does anyone care this time around on 14:14 - Mar 15 by WestonsuperR

So another way to look at it is other than the last 6 matches Harry had a reasonable points record, I'm no Harry fan and pleased he went but very easy to bend statistics to try and show what you want to but whichever way you look at CR has had a nightmare.

Wasnt sticking up for CR, just pointing out that our form was bad and not looking like Harry would pick it up again. Tbf we had about a seven game spell when he brought BZ into the team, we haven't done much other than that really?
Does anyone care this time around on 04:48 - Mar 16 with 1521 viewsKiwi76

That's a sad state of affairs for QPR Ted if fans like you are not going to renew - but from 12,000 miles away I agree 100% with that first sentence.
Brief flutter of hope with Sunderland result/performance and then just a descent towards the bottom.
I thought we'd done better this time round and had a chance....

Still at least have cricket to watch for another week (or two I hope!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024