Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Costa cheating bas@ard 13:42 - Sep 19 with 9189 viewswelwynranger

Punches the fella in the face then pushes him away. Then gets in his ear with abuse . Get a yellow. The Arsenal fellow gets sent off
Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:43 - Sep 19 with 5995 viewsLimerickR

Costa is a tramp, a typical Chelsea and Mourinho player. Scumbag
Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:02 - Sep 19 with 5909 viewsStanisgod

As if you needed another reason to hate the cheating c@nts, they keep on coming up with more.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:14 - Sep 19 with 5829 viewsTripper

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:39 - Sep 19 with 5731 viewsStanisgod

Class fans,class players, class manager, class club.

sorry, meant crass.

Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:01 - Sep 19 with 5548 viewsGetMeRangers

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:39 - Sep 19 by Stanisgod

Class fans,class players, class manager, class club.

sorry, meant crass.

Same old, Same Old

And some question why we shouldnt loathe this club!!!!
Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:02 - Sep 19 with 5547 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Mike Dean's refereeing also a big factor in that game.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:36 - Sep 19 with 5495 viewsRangersw12

Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:01 - Sep 19 by GetMeRangers

Same old, Same Old

And some question why we shouldnt loathe this club!!!!

That account is a load of rubbish look at his previous tweets
Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:01 - Sep 19 with 5418 viewsGetMeRangers

Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:36 - Sep 19 by Rangersw12

That account is a load of rubbish look at his previous tweets

Not for the first time, I fall for a false account.
Login to get fewer ads

Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:24 - Sep 19 with 5344 viewsStanisgod

Doesn't change my earlier post

Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:41 - Sep 19 with 5294 viewsthemodfather

who does he get away with it????
he should have gone at wba...didn't
today, well the ref bottled it and then chelsea surrounded him for the red for arsenal....2nd red was right but costa, changed the match
what will fa do? lol, nothing of course
cheats=win.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:58 - Sep 19 with 5253 viewsjamois

Let's just say for a moment that Costa plays for, say, Aston Villa. Well I'd still be saying I cannot stand the w'anker. He's a nasty little t'wat. Wish Roy Keane was still around to deck him. But the fact that he plays for the scum too....

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Costa cheating bas@ard on 21:26 - Sep 19 with 4940 viewsmichael67

Mourinho says he should be MOTM. Nuff said.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Costa cheating bas@ard on 21:45 - Sep 19 with 4896 viewsDWQPR

Listening to Stan Collymore on Talkshite on the way home and he was giving both Costa and the special needs one both barrels. Kept calling Costa a snide in the way that all he seems intent on doing is getting opposition players sent off and pretty much called Morinho an average manager, being lucky to have had the Russian blokes billions to spend.

Would love to see a PL defender take one for the rest of the league and shatter Costa's legs. Whoever would do this would go down as a legend. If only Alan McDonald was around to play against him. Costa would leave the pitch as a gibbering wreck.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:02 - Sep 19 with 4777 viewseghamranger

Costa cheating bas@ard on 21:45 - Sep 19 by DWQPR

Listening to Stan Collymore on Talkshite on the way home and he was giving both Costa and the special needs one both barrels. Kept calling Costa a snide in the way that all he seems intent on doing is getting opposition players sent off and pretty much called Morinho an average manager, being lucky to have had the Russian blokes billions to spend.

Would love to see a PL defender take one for the rest of the league and shatter Costa's legs. Whoever would do this would go down as a legend. If only Alan McDonald was around to play against him. Costa would leave the pitch as a gibbering wreck.

Can't stand the bloke, scum pikey bully, who is a cheat.
Just watching it now on MOTD and I think someone will batter him one day. Macca would love that challenge that's for sure
Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:02 - Sep 19 with 4773 viewsrrrspricey

Just watching this for the first time, what a twunts of the highest order, confirmed by their brigade of prick chanting his name because he cheated his way to getting gabriel sent off.

Just level the fcukin place ffs
Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:16 - Sep 19 with 4734 viewsmoontheloon

Don't post often but they are just orrible kants. Feed them to the pigs
Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:48 - Sep 19 with 4693 viewsBrightonhoop

Dirty pikey, always looks like a needs a good wash and plays in the sewers. Hate the clunge. Hope someone breaks his jaw and legs, in that order. Refs are scared to deal with him/Scum.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:53 - Sep 19 with 4686 viewsted_hendrix

Horrible person but he doesn't need to be, he can actually play football, must be something about the area down there that brings out the worst in people.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Costa cheating bas@ard on 01:01 - Sep 20 with 4616 viewsshrewranger

just got to be tougher and smarter than the c@nt
see damien delaney the other week
Costa cheating bas@ard on 08:21 - Sep 20 with 4508 viewspaulparker

Mourinoho reverting back to basics
When it goes against him he tries all the dirty tricks in the book
Remember his teams against Barca , its about time the FA grew a pair and fined him and that snide Costa

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Costa cheating bas@ard on 08:53 - Sep 20 with 4459 viewsMarc

Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:58 - Sep 19 by jamois

Let's just say for a moment that Costa plays for, say, Aston Villa. Well I'd still be saying I cannot stand the w'anker. He's a nasty little t'wat. Wish Roy Keane was still around to deck him. But the fact that he plays for the scum too....

Nevermind Keane, if Arsenal had someone like Keown still in their team then Costa would never have got away with that yesterday.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 09:19 - Sep 20 with 4413 viewsandygg

Wow, just watched the game, what a Grade A carnt.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 4351 viewswrinklyhoop

The scum have an eminently suitable icon for their reputation in Costa, to add to their special needs one of a manager, who is utterly without class.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 4241 views2Thomas2Bowles

If that were Barton..........

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 4233 viewsdaveB

Costa is just a bully, he picks his battles well and got the fella sent off so won. The Arsenal player was an idiot for kicking out and deserved his red card. When he tried to same with Richard Dunne he quickly realised it wouldn't work so spent the rest of the game sulking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024