Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Costa cheating bas@ard 13:42 - Sep 19 with 9355 viewswelwynranger

Punches the fella in the face then pushes him away. Then gets in his ear with abuse . Get a yellow. The Arsenal fellow gets sent off
Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:05 - Sep 20 with 3276 viewsJonDoeman

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:48 - Sep 20 by daveB

Costa is just a bully, he picks his battles well and got the fella sent off so won. The Arsenal player was an idiot for kicking out and deserved his red card. When he tried to same with Richard Dunne he quickly realised it wouldn't work so spent the rest of the game sulking.

Watching our CBs getting outmuscled & losing headers, I miss Richard Dunne.

It Is What It Is !!

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 3268 viewsTheBlob

Looking forward to seeing someone like Shawcross or Cattermole giving him a right old going over.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:39 - Sep 20 with 3235 viewsHayesender

He tried it on with Damien Delaney the other week, and came off 2nd best.

Flat track bully

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Costa cheating bas@ard on 15:52 - Sep 20 with 3182 viewsWesty75

Costa cheating bas@ard on 23:02 - Sep 19 by eghamranger

Can't stand the bloke, scum pikey bully, who is a cheat.
Just watching it now on MOTD and I think someone will batter him one day. Macca would love that challenge that's for sure

Just watched it on motd, absolute piss take. Would have loved to have seen Shittu vs Costa.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 16:55 - Sep 20 with 3128 viewsStanisgod

Perfect replacement for Drogba.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Costa cheating bas@ard on 03:29 - Sep 21 with 2990 viewsFredManRave

Costa cheating bas@ard on 15:52 - Sep 20 by Westy75

Just watched it on motd, absolute piss take. Would have loved to have seen Shittu vs Costa.

Saw it on MOTD as well and can't believe the bandits, sorry pundits, were saying that he didn't deserve to be sent off. If the ref had seen his double face slap of koscielny then he'd have been sent off, surely. And the FA should punish Costa on video evidence if not for soley that incident then the sum of it plus the yellow card waving the chest slapping with Gabriel. Bringing the game into disrepute or punish Chelski for failing to control their player.

The guy is the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it) example of what is wrong with football (players) in 2015.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Costa cheating bas@ard on 12:08 - Sep 21 with 2868 viewsstowmarketrange

Costa cheating bas@ard on 03:29 - Sep 21 by FredManRave

Saw it on MOTD as well and can't believe the bandits, sorry pundits, were saying that he didn't deserve to be sent off. If the ref had seen his double face slap of koscielny then he'd have been sent off, surely. And the FA should punish Costa on video evidence if not for soley that incident then the sum of it plus the yellow card waving the chest slapping with Gabriel. Bringing the game into disrepute or punish Chelski for failing to control their player.

The guy is the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it) example of what is wrong with football (players) in 2015.

He was also the ref that sent off Barton after he was punched first by Tevez.He said afterwards that he would've sent Tevez off too if he'd seen what he did,but the FA took no action.I don't expect they will have the balls to do anything this time either.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:47 - Sep 21 with 2816 viewsJuzzie

The FA have got to start dishing out retrospective match bans. Fines mean nothing, denying a player the chance to play will have far more effect.

I don't blame the ref, they can't see everything but if something is caught on camera then something can be done. Cots should get at least a 3 match ban as his actions warranted a red card.

A blatant dive, like the WBA player did recently that Pullis rightly condemned, should be a 1 match ban. If they do it twice or more in the same game then it's still a 1 game ban per offence.

Sure, it'll be a bit chaotic for a few months but once the message gets through it should start to settle down.
Login to get fewer ads

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 2789 viewsdaveB

Referee could and should sorted it out long before the shoving started. First 10 mins Costa threw himself on the floor and gave it the old yellow card waving which should be a booking and if Mike Dean does his job and books him then no way does Costa stay on the pitch when the next incident happens
Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:25 - Sep 21 with 2761 viewspaulparker

Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:03 - Sep 21 by daveB

Referee could and should sorted it out long before the shoving started. First 10 mins Costa threw himself on the floor and gave it the old yellow card waving which should be a booking and if Mike Dean does his job and books him then no way does Costa stay on the pitch when the next incident happens

Key to that DaveB is Mike Dean , quite possibly one of the worst refs around
always gets the big decisions wrong , always favours the big clubs,
Costa should have picked up 4 yellows in that game , also what does my head in is if two players have words one gets a shove the other gives a bit of verbal but they both get booked, and the flick itsself is hardly leg breaking stuff the way costa then goes squealing to the ref was embarrassing , mind you not its not as embarrassing as the press & pundits sticking up for costa and saying every team would love him (no thanks)
how id love a macca, Maguire, dennis , shittu to splat that little scrote into next week

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:58 - Sep 21 with 2682 viewsFredManRave

Well done F.A. for charging Costa and Chelsea.

Be interesting to see the outcome.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34319410

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:56 - Sep 21 with 2629 viewsexiled_dictator

Costa cheating bas@ard on 17:58 - Sep 21 by FredManRave

Well done F.A. for charging Costa and Chelsea.

Be interesting to see the outcome.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34319410

just seen that too.
and not before time.
interesting to hear what jm has to say about him being charged.
if he is found guilty, what punishment can he receive? like can he be banned for 3 games like you receive a red card?
he played like he has to play.
well, in that case, he deserves to be punished for the way he plays, because the modern game should not be played like that.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Costa cheating bas@ard on 20:54 - Sep 21 with 2567 viewsDWQPR

Pîsses me that the fourth official stands there on the touchline for every match and it seems that all he is there for is the check the studs of subs, hold up the electronic board for substitutions and for added time and very little else. He should have a video screen and instances like Costa Cûnta hitting Kochelny in the face (twice), one of which looked like he was going for the eyeball gouge as popularised by the special needs one, the fourth official then can inform the ref and Costa walks. This would soon stop such behaviour and cheating which is no more than what he is, other than classless, which applies to the whole club. Just shows that Costa and Morinho doubt their own abilities to the extent that they go out of their way to try and get opponents sent off in order to try and win. Hopefully Costa will become a marked man for many a centre half.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Costa cheating bas@ard on 11:13 - Sep 22 with 2467 viewsRangersRocker

the dark arts of Diego Costa

http://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2015/sep/22/david-squires-on-the-dar
Costa cheating bas@ard on 18:40 - Sep 22 with 2382 viewsjohncharles

Gabriel's red card has been overturned.

Strong and stable my arse.

Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 2295 viewsQPR_Jim

Costa cheating bas@ard on 18:40 - Sep 22 by johncharles

Hmmm, interesting. I reckon the fa will find him guilty of the other charge though, sounds like the kind of thing they'd do. Yes you were wrongly dismissed but you shouldn't have protested to the referee.

As for Costa, hope he gets the book thrown at him, then some other objects preferably much heavier than a book.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:24 - Sep 22 with 2282 viewsstowmarketrange

Costa cheating bas@ard on 18:40 - Sep 22 by johncharles

He got 2 yellows didn't he?I didn't think they could overturn a yellow card?
Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:58 - Sep 22 with 2247 viewsQPR_Jim

Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:24 - Sep 22 by stowmarketrange

He got 2 yellows didn't he?I didn't think they could overturn a yellow card?

I think he got a yellow then a straight red.

Costa has been banned for 3 matches. Misses the tricky Walsall game mid week, Newcastle and Southampton.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 11:32 - Sep 23 with 2082 viewsstowmarketrange

Costa cheating bas@ard on 19:58 - Sep 22 by QPR_Jim

I think he got a yellow then a straight red.

Costa has been banned for 3 matches. Misses the tricky Walsall game mid week, Newcastle and Southampton.

Ok thanks.I still think he did enough to warrant a second yellow card though.

Where was the FA's generosity in some of our red cards in the past?
Cisse or Barton for instance.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 11:54 - Sep 23 with 2066 viewsjohncharles

Costa cheating bas@ard on 11:32 - Sep 23 by stowmarketrange

Mike Dean, shit ref. If he'd given a second yellow, which would probably have been fair, then the red card couldn't have been rescinded. He even got that wrong. Useless prannet.
Don't start me on the Tevez punch.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2015 12:10]

Costa cheating bas@ard on 12:47 - Sep 23 with 2033 viewstraininvain

Costa cheating bas@ard on 11:32 - Sep 23 by stowmarketrange

Which Barton red should've been rescinded?
Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:02 - Sep 23 with 2012 viewsjohncharles

Costa cheating bas@ard on 12:47 - Sep 23 by traininvain

Which Barton red should've been rescinded?

The Bradley Johnson phantom head butt for starters

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:38 - Sep 23 with 1980 viewsstowmarketrange

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:02 - Sep 23 by johncharles

That's the one I was thinking of,not the Man City debacle.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:54 - Sep 23 with 1965 viewstraininvain

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:02 - Sep 23 by johncharles

Johnson made the most out of it but Barton took the bait and gave the ref a decision to make by squaring up to Johnson and nudging his head forward.

Unlikely to put the average bloke in a scrap on the deck but you don't get away with doing that on a football pitch in this day and age.
Costa cheating bas@ard on 14:05 - Sep 23 with 1954 viewsstowmarketrange

Costa cheating bas@ard on 13:54 - Sep 23 by traininvain

Johnson made the most out of it but Barton took the bait and gave the ref a decision to make by squaring up to Johnson and nudging his head forward.

Unlikely to put the average bloke in a scrap on the deck but you don't get away with doing that on a football pitch in this day and age.

He didnt get away with it,but if Gabriel's was overturned,then so should the Barton one have been.It wasnt because either,it was Barton,or because it was QPR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024