Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... 19:05 - Nov 12 with 2090 viewsBrightonhoop

RIP......

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34803204
Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:08 - Nov 12 with 2074 viewsloftboy

Fúck me i thought you meant the power, RIP anybow

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:09 - Nov 12 with 2064 viewsBrightonhoop

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:08 - Nov 12 by loftboy

'KIN 'ELL, DONT SAY THAT....NO THE mOTORHEAD dRUMMER.
Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:10 - Nov 12 with 2060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:08 - Nov 12 by loftboy

Me too.

And I thought the filthy bit was referring those 'misunderstandings'
Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:23 - Nov 12 with 2005 viewsSimonJames

Too much death today.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 19:32 - Nov 12 with 1955 viewsted_hendrix

"Come on baby, eat the rich,
Put the bite on the son of a bitch"

RIP

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 20:20 - Nov 12 with 1804 viewsJigsore

ugh, that's really sh*t. makes me realise that i'm going to be distraught when Lemmy dies too

think i'm going to listen to Overkill in its entirety tonight

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 20:24 - Nov 12 with 1785 viewsBlackCrowe

RIP Philthy. My first drumming aspiration was to replicate Overkill beat.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 21:28 - Nov 12 with 1600 viewsA40Bosh

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 20:24 - Nov 12 by BlackCrowe

RIP Philthy. My first drumming aspiration was to replicate Overkill beat.

Two goalies and a drummer gone today.

Strange, the drummer is always classed as the goalkeeper in the band.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Filthy Phil Taylor gone to the big gig in the Sky... on 21:52 - Nov 12 with 1503 viewsLythamR

R.I.P Animal

really quite fed up about this, Bugger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024