Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derry 10:13 - Nov 12 with 2154 viewsNorthernr

New Cambridge boss.
Derry on 10:13 - Nov 12 with 2153 viewsAntti_Heinola

Good for him - hope it goes well and maybe he'll be back some time. Potentially weakens Warnock's cause I think.

Bare bones.

Derry on 10:15 - Nov 12 with 2135 viewsNorthernr

Derry on 10:13 - Nov 12 by Antti_Heinola

Good for him - hope it goes well and maybe he'll be back some time. Potentially weakens Warnock's cause I think.

Dave Mc says Warnock is pitching Pearson heavily, who wasn't previously a candidate for us. Warnock eyeing Les' job above him obviously.
Derry on 10:19 - Nov 12 with 2101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Derry on 10:15 - Nov 12 by Northernr

Dave Mc says Warnock is pitching Pearson heavily, who wasn't previously a candidate for us. Warnock eyeing Les' job above him obviously.

Had he not given me the greatest season of my QPR lifetime, I don't think I'd like Warnock very much.

Good luck to Derry.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2015 10:19]
Derry on 10:20 - Nov 12 with 2090 viewsSuffolkHoop

Pearson has previously stuck up for Warnock in the press hasn't he.
Derry on 10:23 - Nov 12 with 2073 viewsDiscodroids

Thank fu ck for that. Good Luck Mr Derry.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Derry on 10:23 - Nov 12 with 2076 viewsAntti_Heinola

But Les's job is quite full on from what I can see. Does Warnock want that?
I also can't see our owners being too impressed with Pearson's family's recent history.

Bare bones.

Derry on 10:26 - Nov 12 with 2050 viewsfreddieeddie

Now isn't the right time for Derry, so glad he has another job. One day I would love him to be our manager with Clint Hill. No way I would want that now though. WE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE. Pearson is the man even though I don't like him much. He is what we need.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Derry on 10:32 - Nov 12 with 2023 viewsKonk

In the interests of sectarian harmony, can people please refer to him as Shaun Derry/Londonderry. Thanks for your peaceful co-operation.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Derry on 10:36 - Nov 12 with 2009 viewsdaveB

Derry on 10:23 - Nov 12 by Antti_Heinola

I also can't see our owners being too impressed with Pearson's family's recent history.

Would be a different kind of director of football, more focused on the first team rather than bigger picture
Derry on 10:40 - Nov 12 with 1986 viewsozexile

Pearson and Warnock together. I'd give it till half time in the first game.
Derry on 10:42 - Nov 12 with 1977 viewsJonDoeman

We need to stick with Les, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater .

It Is What It Is !!

Derry on 11:00 - Nov 12 with 1928 viewsJamie

Derry on 10:23 - Nov 12 by Antti_Heinola

The long term strategy Les was pitched for is dead.

The DOF role now entails coming to the occasional training session, player recruitment and forwarding on funny emails to Tone & Ruben.

Basically the job Arry wanted when we lumbered him with that inconvenient management lark.
Derry on 11:05 - Nov 12 with 1895 viewsBAWHoops

Derry on 11:00 - Nov 12 by Jamie

The long term strategy Les was pitched for is dead.

The DOF role now entails coming to the occasional training session, player recruitment and forwarding on funny emails to Tone & Ruben.

Basically the job Arry wanted when we lumbered him with that inconvenient management lark.

Correct

The QPR we and les pine for just isn't going to happen under this board.

Warnock as DoF with Pearson as manager will ensure column inches and TalkSport appearances

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Derry on 12:28 - Nov 12 with 1703 viewsozranger

Got a soft spot for the U's having spent a little while in Cambridge. Good luck to him and the team.
Derry on 17:30 - Nov 12 with 1497 viewsHarbour

Good luck Sean...great player fantastic attitude really hope he does well and comes back to manage us in a few years time.....that goal against pool ....what a night
Derry on 17:43 - Nov 12 with 1469 viewsrobith

Pretty glad. I don;t think he's quite ready for this level yet, and I would hate to see a man I hold so dear thrown to the dogs.

Good move for him overall career wise I think too
Derry on 18:15 - Nov 12 with 1428 viewshighleverhoopL

First John Beck and now Derry, they clearly like a gritty ex Ranger up there..
Derry on 18:21 - Nov 12 with 1407 viewsdixiedean

Derry on 10:32 - Nov 12 by Konk

In the interests of sectarian harmony, can people please refer to him as Shaun Derry/Londonderry. Thanks for your peaceful co-operation.

Konk, that is quality ! Very BBC .

I did once refer to Dublin as "Dublin/Londondublin" as a friendly wind up. Didn't go down very well.
Derry on 18:27 - Nov 12 with 1394 viewsPunteR

Good luck to him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Derry on 22:17 - Nov 12 with 1251 viewsWatford_Ranger

What does Ferdinand actually do? From Monday 9am-Friday 5pm, what does his week consist of doing? What value does he add to QPR?

I don't mean that to come across as a dig. I'm sure he does something worthwhile, I'm just curious as to what that is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024