Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Women's Day 18:10 - Mar 8 with 3447 views18StoneOfHoop

Have a good one ladies. You lot need us lot like a fish needs a bicycle
or a Holloway needs a turkey baster.
I hear Disco has a table booked at The Dorchester with Harriet Harmon,Dianne Abbott,Misha Paris and Cara Delevingne.

Scintillating quintet right there..can't wait to see the pix.

Here's an utterly fabulous wannabe woman to celebrate:

[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 18:49]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

International Women's Day on 18:40 - Mar 8 with 3428 viewsHayesender

Enjoy your day ladies, but tomorrow I'm still gonna need a sandwich

Poll: Shamima Beghum

International Women's Day on 18:43 - Mar 8 with 3423 viewseasthertsr

The disparity between men and women's earnings for the same job worldwide is a complete and utter disgrace.
International Women's Day on 22:25 - Mar 8 with 3352 viewsHendonHoop

How I would pity the poor Chef catering for that little quintet. Hope he tries not to tread on too many eggshells on his kitchen floor then.
International Women's Day on 23:34 - Mar 8 with 3298 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I think the perception here is that women are taken advantage of when perhaps men are simply more likely to negotiate hard. I've always negotiated my pay and never just accept what's put in front of me. It's a gamble but on the whole it pays off.
International Women's Day on 08:18 - Mar 9 with 3244 viewsnix

Thanks for the good wishes (!) I don't really know Cara and Misha but as for the other two, aren't they just boring people not boring women. I'd probably not want to go out to lunch with them either, or George Osbourne or Vince Cable for that matter.

I personally need men in my life. It would be infinitely less enjoyable without my husband, two sons, male friends, football, most of literature, large part of music, huge medical breakthroughs, hell even loft for words. That's not an exhaustive list btw. Equally, wouldn't want to be without Jane Austen, Carole King, Vera Brittain, Rosiland Russell, Marie Curie, Victoria Coren Caitlin Moran, (who'd be a riot to go out to lunch with).

Don't really get why these threads come up so often. The vast majority of women don't have anything against men in general (sometimes particularly unpleasant specimens that no one would like much). I don't think I've heard women sitting around men bashing in years. The so-called feminists that get wheeled out by the media really don't represent most women's views at all: Germaine Greer, Faye Weldon, give me a break. They don't even seem to like anyone much! If you want to read about modern feminism, read Moran's, 'How to be a Woman'. No hysteria, no men-hating, just says how to help young women be the best they can be.

Incidentally, most reasonable women would recognise it's equally hard to be a man (except maybe in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan) just that some of the challenges are different.

Will celebrate men's day in November, obviously.

Come on you Rrrrrssss.
International Women's Day on 08:29 - Mar 9 with 3229 viewsnix

*Rosalind Franklin, oops! Although Rosalind Russell might be quite fun too.
International Women's Day on 08:36 - Mar 9 with 3223 viewsRangersDave

Enjoy your day girls. Oi, that's brown source on my bacon sarnie luv!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

International Women's Day on 08:39 - Mar 9 with 3215 viewsTheBlob

Can " International Day Of The Handbag" be far behind?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

International Women's Day on 08:40 - Mar 9 with 3213 viewsnix

International Women's Day on 08:36 - Mar 9 by RangersDave

Enjoy your day girls. Oi, that's brown source on my bacon sarnie luv!

Hahahhahhaha.....what wit and charm, luv.
International Women's Day on 08:45 - Mar 9 with 3206 viewsKonk

The women in my life just want to be afforded the same opportunities, treatment and respect as they could expect if they were men. I don’t think that should be too much to want/expect/demand.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

International Women's Day on 08:59 - Mar 9 with 3181 viewsFDC

International Women's Day on 09:04 - Mar 9 with 3172 viewsDiscodroids

They say 'the best things in life are free'. Bollocks

my base calculations tell me that it will cost somewhere in the region of 175 million pounds to build an inertial field Tachyon subtractor Chamber , Like Doctor Manhattens in the 'Watchmen' , to shred Dianne Abbotts circulatory system apart by pure Light mass.

Happy international womens Day, Dianne.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 9:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

International Women's Day on 11:23 - Mar 9 with 3116 views18StoneOfHoop

International Women's Day on 08:18 - Mar 9 by nix

Thanks for the good wishes (!) I don't really know Cara and Misha but as for the other two, aren't they just boring people not boring women. I'd probably not want to go out to lunch with them either, or George Osbourne or Vince Cable for that matter.

I personally need men in my life. It would be infinitely less enjoyable without my husband, two sons, male friends, football, most of literature, large part of music, huge medical breakthroughs, hell even loft for words. That's not an exhaustive list btw. Equally, wouldn't want to be without Jane Austen, Carole King, Vera Brittain, Rosiland Russell, Marie Curie, Victoria Coren Caitlin Moran, (who'd be a riot to go out to lunch with).

Don't really get why these threads come up so often. The vast majority of women don't have anything against men in general (sometimes particularly unpleasant specimens that no one would like much). I don't think I've heard women sitting around men bashing in years. The so-called feminists that get wheeled out by the media really don't represent most women's views at all: Germaine Greer, Faye Weldon, give me a break. They don't even seem to like anyone much! If you want to read about modern feminism, read Moran's, 'How to be a Woman'. No hysteria, no men-hating, just says how to help young women be the best they can be.

Incidentally, most reasonable women would recognise it's equally hard to be a man (except maybe in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan) just that some of the challenges are different.

Will celebrate men's day in November, obviously.

Come on you Rrrrrssss.

Different gear excellent post,nix

(BTW Why's your avatar of Viggo Mortenson? (A History of Violence,Lord of the Rings,The Road)

Extremely fitting that the R's scorers last night on International Women's day were the dutchie Sharon and the magyar Gabrielle Angela

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

International Women's Day on 11:25 - Mar 9 with 3106 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

International Women's Day on 11:23 - Mar 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

(BTW Why's your avatar of Viggo Mortenson? (A History of Violence,Lord of the Rings,The Road)

Extremely fitting that the R's scorers last night on International Women's day were the dutchie Sharon and the magyar Gabrielle Angela

The same reason my missus has his photo on her nightstand............

I've got Polter on mine.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 11:26]
International Women's Day on 11:29 - Mar 9 with 3079 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know it's late but this amused me...

International Women's Day on 11:30 - Mar 9 with 3079 viewsnix

International Women's Day on 11:23 - Mar 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Tx 18.

Re Viggo. Think he's an amazing actor - history of violence: brilliant - but as Bazz says he's easy on the eye.
International Women's Day on 11:31 - Mar 9 with 3073 viewsMick_S

Hey Laaadies:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

International Women's Day on 11:35 - Mar 9 with 3051 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Here are some empowered ladies.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

International Women's Day on 11:44 - Mar 9 with 3023 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The fact a young girl wanting to be educated was shot, for no other reason than she was a woman seeking education, FGM, rape used as a form of torture in war, girls sold/trafficked into the sex trade, honour killings and up to 20% pay disparity in the workplace, are but some of the many examples of how women are treated less favourably throughout the world today.

Its not as if one day per year will change things, but its no harm blokes knowing that there are many people out there treated appallingly because they are not men or white etc.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

International Women's Day on 11:52 - Mar 9 with 3006 viewsjamois

International Women's Day on 11:35 - Mar 9 by Metallica_Hoop

Here are some empowered ladies.

Metallica, your post seems to be more than an appreciation of empowered women, more like a fetish!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

International Women's Day on 16:47 - Mar 9 with 2906 viewsFDC

International Women's Day on 11:52 - Mar 9 by jamois

Metallica, your post seems to be more than an appreciation of empowered women, more like a fetish!

I'm genuinely intrigued - what search terms did he use?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024