Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview 22:52 - Dec 30 with 918 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44621
Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 01:06 - Dec 31 with 827 viewsDannyPaddox

Astute preview as always. Absolutely nailed the mood/ attitude in the camp. Particularly enjoyed the Wolves festive fitness updates. Just to add to the list, keeper Ikeme (ex-R loanee) nearly dropped out with a wrist injury due to excessive Christmas cracker pulling earlier in the week. His hands are still sore but Saturday will give him a good opportunity to rest them as his team take on the 6 hours without a goal Superhoops. Jason fcuking Christ! Come on U Rs!!!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 1:10]
Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 03:23 - Dec 31 with 789 viewsFredManRave

The (predictably) Good write up about the Bad phase that we're going through and the (potentially) Ugly times ahead.

Thanks Clive. An informative and balanced read as always. Oh, and depressing!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 05:36 - Dec 31 with 772 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent write-up as ever, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 09:28 - Dec 31 with 665 viewsisawqpratwcity

Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 05:36 - Dec 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent write-up as ever, Clive.

Very nice, thanks, Clive.

I particularly liked the bit about us being an almost frivolous DIY project gone horribly wrong.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 565 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"You can’t be talking about goals going in off people’s arses and your luck changing when you’re as repetitively negligent as this" Spot on Clive, in fact your entire preview is spot on. I'm not even sure this is about opinions (but in this case it's mine anyway) but the bottom line is we've actually become a worse football team since Forest away. Fact.
Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 12:51 - Dec 31 with 530 viewsparker64

I suppose mid table, solid but boring might have been a better foundation for testing out the returning loanees to see if they really are good enough. Ah well.
Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 14:46 - Dec 31 with 445 viewsPinnerPaul

Signs not good as QPR end annus horribilis at Wolves - Preview on 12:05 - Dec 31 by Silverfoxqpr

"You can’t be talking about goals going in off people’s arses and your luck changing when you’re as repetitively negligent as this" Spot on Clive, in fact your entire preview is spot on. I'm not even sure this is about opinions (but in this case it's mine anyway) but the bottom line is we've actually become a worse football team since Forest away. Fact.

Yep we have, some still won't admit that though.

Its not about being negative/not supporting the team/manager - its about facing up to facts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024