Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marco van.basten 13:29 - Jan 19 with 1579 viewsloftboy

Lost the plot, no offside,4 quarters, orange cards,sin bins fúck off

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Marco van.basten on 13:31 - Jan 19 with 1572 viewsWatford_Ranger

What?
Marco van.basten on 14:02 - Jan 19 with 1502 viewskingsburyR

Its called progression.

Wont stop until they blend Ice Hockey, Grid Iron and Baseball with our beautiful game.

Deeee-Fence.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Marco van.basten on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 1461 viewspaulparker

Never mind all that

Ollie sign him up !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Marco van.basten on 14:34 - Jan 19 with 1415 viewsMrSheen

I'm in favour of the sin bin instead of yellow cards, it's a nonsense that punishment for foul play is to the benefit of the next team you play, not the one that was cheated.

GAA has black cards, where players who commit professional fouls have to be substituted, but everyone seems to moan about it. Brian will know why. What are orange cards for?
Marco van.basten on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 1372 viewsBoston

Marco van.basten on 14:34 - Jan 19 by MrSheen

I'm in favour of the sin bin instead of yellow cards, it's a nonsense that punishment for foul play is to the benefit of the next team you play, not the one that was cheated.

GAA has black cards, where players who commit professional fouls have to be substituted, but everyone seems to moan about it. Brian will know why. What are orange cards for?

That's when they have to bring on a Northern Ireland bloke.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 14:48]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Marco van.basten on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 1349 viewsLongsufferingR

Marco van.basten on 14:34 - Jan 19 by MrSheen

Black cards? Would make more sense if they were the ultimate deterrent and players shown a black card had to be executed.
Marco van.basten on 14:51 - Jan 19 with 1339 viewsTacticalR

Marco van.basten on 14:47 - Jan 19 by Boston

That's when they have to bring on a Northern Ireland bloke.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 14:48]

I thought it was for anyone who fouls a Dutchman.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 14:51]

Air hostess clique

Marco van.basten on 16:40 - Jan 19 with 1238 viewstraininvain

Like the idea of sin bins could work well for fouls that stop counter attacks, particularly late on in a game.
Login to get fewer ads

Marco van.basten on 17:03 - Jan 19 with 1190 viewstimcocking

Don't like the sound of most of that, but i've always thought it pretty obvious that the odd little rule change would make the game much better. Tradition is no reason to keep things that are broken or crap. Teams didn't used to play with no strikers and 10 defenders.

Me, i'd make the goals slightly larger without hesitation.

And i'd bring back Q block. We've banned the best thing about going to watch football.
Marco van.basten on 18:58 - Jan 19 with 1073 views2Thomas2Bowles

How about

If it's a draw at the end of a game, if a team has hit the post/bar gets that team 2 points

If both have, stays at 1point
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 20:46]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Marco van.basten on 21:00 - Jan 19 with 995 viewsJuzzie

I'd like to see no offside for a season at least. Like a lot of changes over the years, trial them at L2/Conference level first.

4 quarters... fk off.

Sins bins..... hmmmm, maybe. Yes, players can be stupid like kicking the ball away but hardly worthy of a sending off if they're already on a yellow compared to someone who just scythed a player down and only got a yellow.

Scrapping penalty shoot outs with a run up and dribble..... no

Scrap extra time....possibly
Marco van.basten on 21:47 - Jan 19 with 957 viewsichbinnaughty

Sounds like Marco accidentally bought the sticky stinky super-strong wacky backy rather than his usual mellower buds...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024