Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 09:28 - Aug 22 with 3780 viewsDubaiR

So who is going on Saturday? For the first time I can remember just me making the trip from here.
Cardiff on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 3735 viewsDaiHo0p

I'll be making the long trip across the road for this one, dropping my new wife, nephew and Father in Law off at the home gates.
Cardiff on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 3655 viewsRblock_James

Yeah, me and my lad going.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold?
Cardiff on 16:10 - Aug 22 with 3535 viewsDubaiR

Sold 500 according to box office.
Cardiff on 12:19 - Aug 24 with 3383 viewsDubaiR

600 sold out of a 1,500 allocation. Fairly low turn out from the R's after a promising start/
Cardiff on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 3345 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sounds like a poor turnout. It'll be my first time there. Expecting an absolute gubbing.
Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 3329 viewsdaveB

wanted to go to this but no direct trains and can't face rail replacement buses so am lumbered with a weekend with the in laws
Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 3327 viewskingsburyR

I'll be sitting in a tent

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 with 3327 viewsDWQPR

Two of us from MK. Have never seen us lose there, still suppose first time for anything. One of my all time favourite games was at Cardiff, on my 45th birthday, lunchtime kick off, we were about to become champions and they were about to choke (again), Adel scoring a couple of worldys and The Ice Man missing at the end which would have secured promotion. Plenty of inflatables of anything and everything and a big party in the car park afterwards whilst waiting to be let free. And a lovely warm, sunny day to boot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff on 12:46 - Aug 24 with 3313 viewspaulparker

Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

Two of us from MK. Have never seen us lose there, still suppose first time for anything. One of my all time favourite games was at Cardiff, on my 45th birthday, lunchtime kick off, we were about to become champions and they were about to choke (again), Adel scoring a couple of worldys and The Ice Man missing at the end which would have secured promotion. Plenty of inflatables of anything and everything and a big party in the car park afterwards whilst waiting to be let free. And a lovely warm, sunny day to boot.

yeah that was in my top 3 away days ever that DW , scorching hot day and what was even better it was also st georges day as well , giving them a ton of grief at the train station more than made up for 2003

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cardiff on 12:59 - Aug 24 with 3273 viewsHayesender

My stepson is mascot for this one, so give him a cheer please lads and lasses.

I can't go thanks to work 😠

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Cardiff on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 3262 viewsDubaiR

Same mate. Normally anywhere between 2 and 10 in our group but I am the only one going tomorrow.
Cardiff on 13:04 - Aug 24 with 3259 viewsDubaiR

I am going from Milton Keynes and company pay petrol welcome to jump in if any use
Cardiff on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 3255 viewsDubaiR

I am also driving from MK, welcome to jump in
Cardiff on 13:08 - Aug 24 with 3248 viewsRblock_James

The trains must be putting a lot off.

I actually prefer a low turnout.

Means I get to pick my spot and stand at the back bothering nobody 👍
Cardiff on 13:35 - Aug 24 with 3189 viewsdachiltern

Cardiff on 13:08 - Aug 24 by Rblock_James

The trains must be putting a lot off.

I actually prefer a low turnout.

Means I get to pick my spot and stand at the back bothering nobody 👍

James, did I see you in our defense Tuesday night?

Sadly, I cannot as Mrs A has pulled rank and I know my place!
Cardiff on 14:32 - Aug 24 with 3113 viewsRblock_James

Cardiff on 13:35 - Aug 24 by dachiltern

James, did I see you in our defense Tuesday night?

Sadly, I cannot as Mrs A has pulled rank and I know my place!

Caulker's "performance" did make me think I could do a better job.
Cardiff on 15:49 - Aug 24 with 3028 viewsFredManRave

Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 by daveB

wanted to go to this but no direct trains and can't face rail replacement buses so am lumbered with a weekend with the in laws

"No direct trains". Yeah right, that's the reason. Nothing to do with watching Love Island re-runs, is it?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Cardiff on 16:35 - Aug 24 with 2974 viewsFDC

Cardiff on 12:39 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

I watched that from a pub in Ibiza, a few days after getting engaged. I made a right old scene and my wife-to-be plainly reconsidered her decision...
Cardiff on 17:40 - Aug 24 with 2899 viewskropotkin41

Yes, I'm going as it's my nearest Rs fixture of the season again. We're about an hour and a half west of Cardiff.

This is the first time in 24 years that my partner has come with to a football match, and our two boys are coming too....... I have a bad feeling about the score, but Cardiff is quite a nice city anyway, so we'll try to enjoy the day out.

It looks like it might not rain Saturday in Cardiff! Hurrah!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Cardiff on 18:55 - Aug 24 with 2839 viewsDWQPR

Cardiff on 12:46 - Aug 24 by paulparker

yeah that was in my top 3 away days ever that DW , scorching hot day and what was even better it was also st georges day as well , giving them a ton of grief at the train station more than made up for 2003

Paul, if you fancy a trip abroad on Saturday I have a couple of spaces in my car.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024