Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Gregory back in the saddle 12:12 - Jan 24 with 2935 viewsMrSheen

Last I heard, he was very ill, but he's back doing what he loves best.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/football/isl-chennaiyin-fc-coach-john-gregory-get
Without him, his boys put another nail in the coffin of Teddy Sheringham's managerial career. Apparently Ted's boys are missing the injured Robbie Keane. Send for Harold!
John Gregory back in the saddle on 12:38 - Jan 24 with 2843 viewsDiscodroids

Despite the paralyzing effects of my Cossack Hairspray augmented Hair based on Barry Gibb in the 'spirits (having flown)' Video, I remember John showcasing a herculean performance at home to Arsenal in the mid 80's.

Displaying more stamina than John 'babyface' Holmes ripped to the tits oN spanish fly melted on a sugar cube, John gave The Arsenal Grand New Signing, England Midfielder steve Williams a harsh lesson in the great dojo of association Football.

A player from the days when we dispatched the likes of Arsenal and spurs with a dismissive slap around the top of the bare thighs chastising them as the brats they truly are. Good On John.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 12:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

John Gregory back in the saddle on 12:48 - Jan 24 with 2806 viewspaulparker

I love John Gregory , he performed an absolute miracle in keeping the QPR team up in 2006/07 will never get the tears he shed when we beat Burnley to confirm us staying up
I sometimes think he is somehow deleted from QPR history he deserves more praise during that crazy years of dodgy transfers , players dying, locked training grounds and taking on the might of China
a disciple from the god that was El Tel ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

John Gregory back in the saddle on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 2551 viewsozexile

John Gregory back in the saddle on 12:48 - Jan 24 by paulparker

I love John Gregory , he performed an absolute miracle in keeping the QPR team up in 2006/07 will never get the tears he shed when we beat Burnley to confirm us staying up
I sometimes think he is somehow deleted from QPR history he deserves more praise during that crazy years of dodgy transfers , players dying, locked training grounds and taking on the might of China
a disciple from the god that was El Tel ,

Agree. Top player and decent manager.
John Gregory back in the saddle on 22:33 - Jan 24 with 2400 viewsCiderwithRsie

Very poorly treated by T&C IMO, had done a very decent job stabbing out when no-one else wanted the job and seemed to have been told he wasn't good enough for our new-found riches without any of them knowing bloody thing about him (or, it then turned out, about running a club at all.)
John Gregory back in the saddle on 23:40 - Jan 24 with 2325 viewsted_hendrix

We were shyte when he took over, his first game was at St Mary's I walked round to get a ticket when the coach turned up, he was first off the coach with a face like thunder, the players trapsed off the coach looking like they'd all just shat themselves.
We won 1-0.
Respect.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

John Gregory back in the saddle on 23:47 - Jan 24 with 2311 viewskingshill

He should get a lot more credit than he's ever had.
Was a damn fine player and did fantastic job with what he had as manaber
John Gregory back in the saddle on 01:03 - Jan 25 with 2266 viewsNov77

Nearly scored one of the all time great FA cup final goals too.
A side foot lobbed volley from outside the area!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

John Gregory back in the saddle on 09:49 - Jan 25 with 2092 viewsichbinnaughty

John Gregory back in the saddle on 23:47 - Jan 24 by kingshill

He should get a lot more credit than he's ever had.
Was a damn fine player and did fantastic job with what he had as manaber

I love manabers.
Login to get fewer ads

John Gregory back in the saddle on 11:54 - Jan 25 with 1966 viewskarl

John Gregory back in the saddle on 09:49 - Jan 25 by ichbinnaughty

I love manabers.

Mind your manabers you cheeky bugger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024