Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday 21:23 - Apr 13 with 1743 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/all-the-angles-owls-zat-four-qpr/

All great goals.
Smyth's skill and curl on the shot
Bidwell's assured follow up

But watch Sylla's goals. On the first one he drifts to the far post, gets the defender wrong side and out the way. Also how good that penalty really is.

Anyway, according to this we scored 24 goals in the first 15 minutes. Get in. Back of the net!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 22:55 - Apr 13 with 1658 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well that dispels any myths about Holloway and Sylla not being close!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 23:11 - Apr 13 with 1649 viewskensalriser

Terrific goals from Sylla. Check his movement from before the ball goes wide to Furlong for the first and the way he shaped his body to totally sell the keeper the wrong side for the penalty. A better technical player than he's given credit for.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 09:21 - Apr 14 with 1561 viewsozranger

I'd love to know what Sylla said to their keeper after the first goal. You see it in the goal-line shot of the goal.
All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 10:52 - Apr 14 with 1501 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sylla is a genuine fox in the box type, always sniffing for scraps in the danger area. He laso seems to love playing football, does he ever not smile? he also seems popular with the other players which is something we haven't seen a lot of in recent years. No sign of cliques among them.

The grass is always greener.

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 11:04 - Apr 14 with 1485 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm not a fan of his, needs to do much more like score from outside the box, beat defenders and so on.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 11:57 - Apr 14 with 1442 viewsWestbourneR

Hmmm. And you’ve asked me of having it in for Ollie.
I’d say your criticism of Sylla is very harsh. We were still playing the terrible wing back system before he was injured. No we play this way I think he’ll score quite a few goals before the end of the season. He’s not exceptional or sublimely talented but he’s an effective target man.

Anyone notice Ollie to get back out there after he came to the bench to celebrate? They don’t seem to have a great deal of personal chemistry, which is a shame

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 12:52 - Apr 14 with 1401 viewsBlue_Castello

All 947,000 angles of the goals against Wednesday on 11:57 - Apr 14 by WestbourneR

Hmmm. And you’ve asked me of having it in for Ollie.
I’d say your criticism of Sylla is very harsh. We were still playing the terrible wing back system before he was injured. No we play this way I think he’ll score quite a few goals before the end of the season. He’s not exceptional or sublimely talented but he’s an effective target man.

Anyone notice Ollie to get back out there after he came to the bench to celebrate? They don’t seem to have a great deal of personal chemistry, which is a shame

I agree with you about Sylla he's better than a lot of people give him credit, he can and does score goals and it was money well spent considering today's transfer fees, to replace him we would have to spend 5-10 million, that's unless we are patient and wait for yet another gem to be unearthed, ie Smyth, Samuel, Eze etc.

My opinion of his celebration with Ollie is that he does have a good relationship with the manager and that Ollie was treating him like any other player, it's the shit stirring from probably Twitter which has created this issue of he doesn't get on with the manager, which is a total smokescreen, great to see the team spirit so strong at the moment.

Anyway looking forward to today's game leaving soon.........
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 12:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024