Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final 19:15 - May 11 with 3468 viewsBakes

McClaren and Redknapp interview on that day at Wembley

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:34 - May 11 with 3396 views2Thomas2Bowles

Outwitter by 'arry (well Clint Hill)

We are doomed

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:59 - May 11 with 3335 viewsPunteR

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:34 - May 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We are doomed

Tbf they played better than us. In fact wasnt McLaren responsible for our defence being rock solid. Didnt we have a record clean sheets while he was here? Dunne and Green were immense that game. Dunne was ace all season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:59 - May 11 with 3334 viewsBromleyHoop

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:34 - May 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We are doomed

He’s not even been confirmed yet and you’re slagging the bloke off. A far cry from your absolute loyalty to IH as manager.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 20:03 - May 11 with 3319 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:59 - May 11 by BromleyHoop

He’s not even been confirmed yet and you’re slagging the bloke off. A far cry from your absolute loyalty to IH as manager.

Don't worry you'll catch up around Xmas

And by the way, plenty were giving IH dogs abuse from the start. some never stopped.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:15]

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 20:15 - May 11 with 3293 viewsCammington

They should have won that day. 99/100 times they would have done.

But that’s why we love football isn’t it? That day was better than ecstasy, to know you have virtually no chance and win the game in the 90th minute. F*ck me I’m off to rewatch that match.
Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 21:31 - May 11 with 3173 viewsthame_hoops

We are doomed

Jesus H, manager not even in place yet and being sl8gged off already! Get behind the team FFS!
Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 22:03 - May 11 with 3104 viewsNorthernr

We are doomed

"Outwitted by 'Arry"

You've clearly never watched that match.
Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 22:14 - May 11 with 3084 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 22:03 - May 11 by Northernr

"Outwitted by 'Arry"

You've clearly never watched that match.

You missed the vital bit. CH

Anyway, I saw the game as pretty boring, they had most of the possession but did little with it.

A simple case of our defence being better than their attack

A bit like Derby/Fulham tonight

Login to get fewer ads

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 06:32 - May 12 with 2908 viewssmegma

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 19:59 - May 11 by PunteR

Tbf they played better than us. In fact wasnt McLaren responsible for our defence being rock solid. Didnt we have a record clean sheets while he was here? Dunne and Green were immense that game. Dunne was ace all season.

No, no and no.

They played better than us ? They had more possession than us, agreed. When down to 10 men they had a few chances but Green hardly had to work for his win bonus. I read in the lead up how Will Hughes was going to run the show. As usual against us he got taken off as he was ineffective. One of the most over rated players in the last decade.

McLaren had a consultancy role for about 2-3 months, leaving in September to take over at Pride Park. I don't recall any significant change in our defence in the first 10 games or so.

Record clean sheets?? Again, he was at the club for about 10 games. Record clean sheets was by Paddy Kenny while winning the Championship under Warnock. Although under Harry we kept clean sheets in about 6-7 consecutive games at one stage I believe.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 6:46]
Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 08:56 - May 12 with 2813 viewsWatford_Ranger

Our new manager and our old manager relive the play off final on 06:32 - May 12 by smegma

No, no and no.

They played better than us ? They had more possession than us, agreed. When down to 10 men they had a few chances but Green hardly had to work for his win bonus. I read in the lead up how Will Hughes was going to run the show. As usual against us he got taken off as he was ineffective. One of the most over rated players in the last decade.

McLaren had a consultancy role for about 2-3 months, leaving in September to take over at Pride Park. I don't recall any significant change in our defence in the first 10 games or so.

Record clean sheets?? Again, he was at the club for about 10 games. Record clean sheets was by Paddy Kenny while winning the Championship under Warnock. Although under Harry we kept clean sheets in about 6-7 consecutive games at one stage I believe.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 6:46]

Didn’t we win six or seven on the bounce all 1-0 including an awful performance at Yeovil? That’s proper pressure for a defence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024