Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentator at Wembley 16:57 - May 27 with 1785 viewswelwynranger

Just said just 60 seconds until extra time. That is what Derby thought. LOL
Commentator at Wembley on 12:14 - May 28 with 1547 viewsenfieldargh

after the OBZ moment. How long did the last few minutes feel like.

I could see some around me blowing crazy for the whistle, I just kept singing OBZZZZZ thinking if I sing it long enough the whistle will come.

Cue pandemonium

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Commentator at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 with 1465 viewsstowmarketrange

Commentator at Wembley on 12:14 - May 28 by enfieldargh

I could see some around me blowing crazy for the whistle, I just kept singing OBZZZZZ thinking if I sing it long enough the whistle will come.

Cue pandemonium

They didn’t put up the board for added time as it was decided by Lee mason that he’d try and give Derby long enough to equalise.We were lucky to finish before it got dark.
Commentator at Wembley on 13:50 - May 30 with 1191 viewsW7Ranger

Commentator at Wembley on 17:02 - May 28 by stowmarketrange

They didn’t put up the board for added time as it was decided by Lee mason that he’d try and give Derby long enough to equalise.We were lucky to finish before it got dark.

I always felt that the injury time went pretty quickly. (in comparison to feeling like 10 mins because you're hanging on for dear life and desperate for it to blow!)

Think it was supposed to be 3 mins stoppage time, we celebrated our goal for about a minute and I think Mason blew up the 94th minute. So about right really. For me, didn't feel particularly long for some reason.
Commentator at Wembley on 16:03 - May 30 with 1128 viewsPinnerPaul

Commentator at Wembley on 12:14 - May 28 by enfieldargh

Cue pandemonium

I couldn't watch, I went downstairs and talked to the cleaners for 3 minutes!

Once I heard the big cheer I ran back up to hug my son - wonderful wonderful day!
Commentator at Wembley on 16:12 - May 30 with 1112 viewsJuzzie

It went by quite quickly for me too which is unusual as moments like that always seem to be an eternity.

I guess we were celebrating the goal for so long that it probably took up most of injury time then the final whistle blew soon after.
Commentator at Wembley on 16:16 - May 30 with 1106 viewsHayesender

I wandered up and down the staircase at Wembley muttering to myself for the ref to blow the effing whistle. Even bumped into Finney while wandering up and down like some demented creature

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024