Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England - Big Screen 09:16 - Jul 3 with 3145 viewsSAR

Any idea if there is a plan to show England games on a big screen in Trafalgar Square? Can't seem to find any info on it.
England - Big Screen on 09:19 - Jul 3 with 3132 viewsRblockPrior

Only big screen I know about is the one near London bridge, Flat Iron square but tickets for that have sold out

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

England - Big Screen on 09:27 - Jul 3 with 3104 viewsSilverfoxqpr

There's one next to my building (The Cheesegrater) in the City which is free. Been set up since the beginning of the tournament, been very useful when i pop out 'broking'.
England - Big Screen on 09:31 - Jul 3 with 3090 viewsSAR

England - Big Screen on 09:27 - Jul 3 by Silverfoxqpr

There's one next to my building (The Cheesegrater) in the City which is free. Been set up since the beginning of the tournament, been very useful when i pop out 'broking'.

Is it fairly big though? Just think that surely if we make the Quarters they should do the big screen in Trafalgar like they have done in the past as the demand is there and it may be our best opportunity to do well.
England - Big Screen on 09:54 - Jul 3 with 3049 viewsTheChef

England - Big Screen on 09:31 - Jul 3 by SAR

Is it fairly big though? Just think that surely if we make the Quarters they should do the big screen in Trafalgar like they have done in the past as the demand is there and it may be our best opportunity to do well.

They've had a big screen in Trafalgar Square in the past? I have no recollection of that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England - Big Screen on 10:07 - Jul 3 with 3006 viewsDorse

They were going to do it in 3D but the trial caused mass panic when they interviewed Gareth Southgate.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England - Big Screen on 10:08 - Jul 3 with 3005 viewsSAR

England - Big Screen on 09:54 - Jul 3 by TheChef

They've had a big screen in Trafalgar Square in the past? I have no recollection of that.

Not in recent years (probably because we haven't done as well) but they definitely have in the past. England v Brazil in Japan '02 was one of them.
England - Big Screen on 10:10 - Jul 3 with 2994 viewsTheChef

England - Big Screen on 10:08 - Jul 3 by SAR

Not in recent years (probably because we haven't done as well) but they definitely have in the past. England v Brazil in Japan '02 was one of them.

Would be amazed if it got approved.

Large group of football fans + booze + England lose + Central London = carnage.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England - Big Screen on 10:28 - Jul 3 with 2962 viewsMick_S

No beer chucking.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

England - Big Screen on 11:37 - Jul 3 with 2835 viewsDannyPaddox

England - Big Screen on 09:19 - Jul 3 by RblockPrior

Only big screen I know about is the one near London bridge, Flat Iron square but tickets for that have sold out

Anyone seen any games at Flat Iron square? Got a works do in the area Friday and may try and steer the party there. No way I'm missing Uruguay France and Brazil Belgium. I believe you don't need tickets for non-England games. Wondering what the layout and the vibe are like. Can't really tell from the website.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 12:04]
England - Big Screen on 11:47 - Jul 3 with 2803 viewsWatford_Ranger

England - Big Screen on 11:37 - Jul 3 by DannyPaddox

Anyone seen any games at Flat Iron square? Got a works do in the area Friday and may try and steer the party there. No way I'm missing Uruguay France and Brazil Belgium. I believe you don't need tickets for non-England games. Wondering what the layout and the vibe are like. Can't really tell from the website.

Lots of Showcase cinemas showing the games for free if you can reserve a spot. Not tried it myself but could be fun.
England - Big Screen on 12:17 - Jul 3 with 2729 viewsstevec

I think Momentum set up a big screen up in Islington.

Anyone who chants Eng-er-land gets thrown out for xenophobia.
England - Big Screen on 13:34 - Jul 3 with 2604 viewsFearless

I went to “last days of shoreditch” for the Panama game - huge screen, great set-up - might be ticketed, not sure
England - Big Screen on 14:42 - Jul 3 with 2515 viewsRblockPrior

England - Big Screen on 11:37 - Jul 3 by DannyPaddox

I work just down the road from it so have been most days, it is a good atmosphere and attracts a big crowd. I have watched all the England games there and the atmosphere was incredible however tonight is the first night it is ticket only so not sure how good it will.
On Fridays it gets busy very early so best get there no later than 5ish

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

England - Big Screen on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 2478 views1MoreBrightonR

I tried to go to FlatIron for the Croatia Argentina game and it was one in one out at 6.15 so gave up. we may have just got unlucky though.
England - Big Screen on 15:18 - Jul 3 with 2473 viewskensalriser

England - Big Screen on 12:17 - Jul 3 by stevec

I think Momentum set up a big screen up in Islington.

Anyone who chants Eng-er-land gets thrown out for xenophobia.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024