Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report 19:48 - Nov 25 with 3131 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49039
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 20:13 - Nov 25 with 3046 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff, as ever. Thanks, Clive.

I watched it on a stream but had other bits to do so missed quite a bit. Nice to have the report.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 23:39 - Nov 25 with 2546 viewsDejR_vu

We look like we’re getting that consistency that good sides have. Pleasing that we haven’t let the Blackburn result break our stride.

Good result at a difficult place to go.

Hope that we can keep the squad together for the whole season. Could be a great ride.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 2171 viewsdaveB

Can see why he picked Cousins but was a little surprised he didn't go with Hall who seems the more obvious replacement for what Cameron does
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 10:58 - Nov 26 with 2078 viewsjonno

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 09:46 - Nov 26 by daveB

Can see why he picked Cousins but was a little surprised he didn't go with Hall who seems the more obvious replacement for what Cameron does

I'd agree with that.
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 15:29 - Nov 26 with 1760 viewskensalriser

Hall doesn't have enough minutes on the board for a start yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 16:33 - Nov 26 with 1686 viewsjonno

Thanks for the report. Having now watched the whole 90 minutes I can only agree that we were a far more cohesive side than Stoke for a lot of the game. Even when they were on top, Lumley had little to do. In the end they resorted to their usual style of lumping the ball in from distance and as you say, had Cameron been playing I think we would have dealt with them quite easily. Lynch was idiotic to get booked after just three minutes, he really needs to think a little more about what he is doing, and that was a very poor pass for their first goal, Cousins was invisible for the majority of the game and I'm sure with Cameron instead we may well have won it. McLean was surely yards offside for their second goal as well? Looked like the linesman was making up for that when he flagged their other goals offside! Overall an encouraging performance against a side that was in the division above last year and has had money spent on it since.
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 1619 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 16:33 - Nov 26 by jonno

Thanks for the report. Having now watched the whole 90 minutes I can only agree that we were a far more cohesive side than Stoke for a lot of the game. Even when they were on top, Lumley had little to do. In the end they resorted to their usual style of lumping the ball in from distance and as you say, had Cameron been playing I think we would have dealt with them quite easily. Lynch was idiotic to get booked after just three minutes, he really needs to think a little more about what he is doing, and that was a very poor pass for their first goal, Cousins was invisible for the majority of the game and I'm sure with Cameron instead we may well have won it. McLean was surely yards offside for their second goal as well? Looked like the linesman was making up for that when he flagged their other goals offside! Overall an encouraging performance against a side that was in the division above last year and has had money spent on it since.

Agree about the 2nd goal but we don't have a definitive angle and their 2 other goals WERE offside though
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 1570 viewsBenny_the_Ball

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 09:46 - Nov 26 by daveB

Not sure that throwing Hall into Stoke away is the best way to ease his fragile body in.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1528 viewsdaveB

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 18:48 - Nov 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Not sure that throwing Hall into Stoke away is the best way to ease his fragile body in.

I'm guessing thats why he didn't play but he was on the bench again so can't be that far away from starting
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 02:51 - Nov 27 with 1280 viewsjonno

Yes - and he was brought on towards the end.
QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 08:23 - Nov 27 with 1206 viewstraininvain

QPR salute surprise hero Rangel in Stoke draw - Report on 18:48 - Nov 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Agreed. I actually thought Cousins played quite well and provides a physical presence in midfield.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024