Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview 10:14 - Mar 1 with 1528 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49813/formidable-a
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 11:11 - Mar 1 with 1441 viewsloftboy

If what he says about the defence is true then there’s a very good case for starting Matt Smith in this one ahead of Wells.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 11:41 - Mar 1 with 1404 viewsWatford_Ranger

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 11:11 - Mar 1 by loftboy

If what he says about the defence is true then there’s a very good case for starting Matt Smith in this one ahead of Wells.

Or both.

Not going down not going up. Don’t think defensively we are good enough to keep them out if they’re on their game, so hope we can do the unthinkable for a QPR away side and “go for it”.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:00 - Mar 1 with 1272 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Let's be honest statistically why would we. He starts and we lose 6 in a row, we drop him and we win. I get he has played well but the way we play under him isn't. We've tried the Smith tactic against Brentford with Ollie and got rinsed. We played with Wells up top and beat them. I don't think I could bare us trying to play hoofball against them again.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:14 - Mar 1 with 1250 viewsJuzzie

Brentford fan at work says Matt Smith always does well against them. Start him!
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:24 - Mar 1 with 1231 viewsdaveB

The arrogance of them on their podcast is incredible, hopefully we stuff them but probably won't
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:28 - Mar 1 with 1222 viewsTheChef

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:14 - Mar 1 by Juzzie

No Matt Smith unless we are really desperate.

Key point is that they struggle with set pieces, so Freeman's delivery tomorrow needs to be top drawer. I think Toni is due a goal given his recent near misses.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 15:38 - Mar 1 with 1143 viewsdaveB

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:14 - Mar 1 by Juzzie

Use him off the bench, I'd start with the same team as Tuesday
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 15:58 - Mar 1 with 1114 viewsWatford_Ranger

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 14:24 - Mar 1 by daveB

The arrogance of them on their podcast is incredible, hopefully we stuff them but probably won't

They’re undoubtedly the best team to ever be 16th in this league. A goal difference better than Bristol City and nearly as far back as us is a bit of a bizarre stat.
Login to get fewer ads

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 16:21 - Mar 1 with 1073 viewsDorse

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 15:58 - Mar 1 by Watford_Ranger

They’re undoubtedly the best team to ever be 16th in this league. A goal difference better than Bristol City and nearly as far back as us is a bit of a bizarre stat.

Still top of the Justice League by a huge margin.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:07 - Mar 1 with 930 viewsswitchingcode

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 16:21 - Mar 1 by Dorse

Still top of the Justice League by a huge margin.

I get most of the piss takes
Spatik Hounslow
Best team we played all season ect
But not this one
Please enlighten me
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:23 - Mar 1 with 902 viewsWatford_Ranger

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:07 - Mar 1 by switchingcode

I get most of the piss takes
Spatik Hounslow
Best team we played all season ect
But not this one
Please enlighten me

Apparently Dean Smith and his staff had their own league table based on if the correct calls had been made in games. You were higher in that table than the real table.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:33 - Mar 1 with 886 viewsswitchingcode

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:23 - Mar 1 by Watford_Ranger

Apparently Dean Smith and his staff had their own league table based on if the correct calls had been made in games. You were higher in that table than the real table.

Ok I’ve never heard that before not sure if that’s true but if it is it’s pretty naff.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:42 - Mar 1 with 873 viewsrsonist

Supposedly it was the Championship xG (expected goals stat) table. Can't say he didn't buy into the club management philosophy.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:54 - Mar 1 with 857 viewsrsonist

I see Mokotjo missed the midweek defeat and is a doubt for tomorrow. You'd hope Luongo and Cousins could get stuck in to good effect vs a lightweight centre of McEachran and Sawyers if he doesn't make it.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 20:02 - Mar 1 with 844 viewsWatford_Ranger

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:54 - Mar 1 by rsonist

I see Mokotjo missed the midweek defeat and is a doubt for tomorrow. You'd hope Luongo and Cousins could get stuck in to good effect vs a lightweight centre of McEachran and Sawyers if he doesn't make it.

Given how regularly they seem to play round us I wouldn’t bank on it.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 20:50 - Mar 1 with 797 viewsqueensparker

Nice bloke Ian Westbrook - he used to run the sports bit of Ceefax in its 80s/90s heyday (page 302 for football, 312 for news in brief etc)

I worked a few shifts there in the 90s and it’s still the best job I’ve ever had, watching sport for eight hours on live feeds and then typing it all into an old BBC Micro set up for all the millions at home.
Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 11:00 - Mar 2 with 590 viewsDorse

Formidable at home, flakey away - Interview on 19:33 - Mar 1 by switchingcode

Ok I’ve never heard that before not sure if that’s true but if it is it’s pretty naff.

I reckon it's one of those urban legends that has been repeated so often people think it's true. For example, the one about Marc Almond getting his stomach pumped or the one about Queen having parties that included midgets with trays of coke on their heads.

All in all, it could've been worse!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024