Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? 05:09 - Dec 25 with 6146 views18StoneOfHoop

The Wit And Genius of Donald John Trump: "I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly–very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous–if you’re into this–tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint–fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything–right?

So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life. You know, in California, they were killing the bald eagle. If you shoot a bald eagle, they want to put you in jail for 10 years. A windmill will kill many bald eagles. It’s true."

Just what is it about tortuously attempting to articulate republican politicians named Donald?

MELLY CLISTMAS EVLYBODY!

My favourite Xmas period home game:

[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 5:43]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 06:37 - Dec 25 with 4890 viewsnix

I think it's just that he's probably funded massively by oil companies. And he's realised that among his core voters he can say anything he likes and he'll get away with it. And there's enough conspiracy theorists that believe this guff. Either that or he's really completely off his rocker. My favourite line is that he's studied it better then anyone he knows. Given that in his position he's probably met Nobel prize-winning scientists it shows the delusion of the man. If he wasn't President and you just met him on a train and heard him spouting off you'd think he's got mental health issues for sure.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 07:06 - Dec 25 with 4864 views18StoneOfHoop

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 06:37 - Dec 25 by nix

I think it's just that he's probably funded massively by oil companies. And he's realised that among his core voters he can say anything he likes and he'll get away with it. And there's enough conspiracy theorists that believe this guff. Either that or he's really completely off his rocker. My favourite line is that he's studied it better then anyone he knows. Given that in his position he's probably met Nobel prize-winning scientists it shows the delusion of the man. If he wasn't President and you just met him on a train and heard him spouting off you'd think he's got mental health issues for sure.

If - heaven forbid - he gets a second term I can see Republican party bigwigs stepping in and forcing him to resign or retire because of Alzheimers, dementia or Parkinson's.
Maybe this most gibberish laden ramble yet is the beginning of the end..
- Please God Dennis Bailey Hallelujah!
When medical experts in the mid 70's very closely looked at footage of Muhammad Ali and Ray Kennedy in action the classic signs such as the wobbling right leg or arm of early onset Parkinsons were incontrovertibly there.
His extremely unhealthy chicken burger diet is begging for a heart attack 'n' all.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4zg0c1
[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 9:10]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 07:20 - Dec 25 with 4824 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 08:50 - Dec 25 with 4769 viewsBoston

Windmills are taking the lives of large numbers of birds, especially in California. Kill an endangered / protected bird in that state and you are in serious trouble, unless you’re in the wind energy business.

The American taxpayer has been shafted by elected officials who have either written or endorsed legislation that bought Chinese made windmills, or funded Chinese companies to build in the US with tax free loans and other juicy incentives. Coupled with policies that have produced detrimental effects to domestic business, it’s caused much umbrage among working people. We here in Massachusetts are going to be paying for a long time after a previous Governers blinkered pandering.

They are ugly and noisy, I first saw a farm of them in the central Californian valley in 1986, thought I was witnessing the Day of the Triffids.

The gas / pollution reference Is directed toward the manufacture of these products.

The value of your property is reduced if you’re anywhere near these things. Ask the politicians who promote them up until the point they realize the perfect place for siting is on their own neighbourhood....step forward objections on a scale that makes Warren Farm look like a cakewalk.

And, if it isn’t blindingly obvious in the UK, Donald Trump will win a second term.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 8:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 09:06 - Dec 25 with 4718 viewsPommyhoop

''And, if it isn’t blindingly obvious in the UK, Donald Trump will win a second term'.

Agreed Boston. They never fukin learn. They keep on mocking, sneering and looking down their noses but their arses(asses?) are gonna be bit again...

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 09:13 - Dec 25 with 4725 viewstraininvain

Donald Trump will win a second term so long as the economy doesn’t nose dive. That’s what most people care about in the US.

It also helps Trump that the Democrats are unlikely to nominate an electable candidate. Biden looks likely and he will struggle against Trump.

It’s important to keep Trump in perspective, ultimately the president holds very little power. Obama couldn’t force major long term change (Obamacare is being repealed) and neither can Trump (he hasn’t been able to build his wall!).

The likelihood is that Trump will win a second term and the Democrats will win back power in 2024. The Democrats will get two terms unless they screw the economy. That’s how it usually plays out in US politics.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:30 - Dec 25 with 4649 viewsQPR_Jim

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 08:50 - Dec 25 by Boston

Windmills are taking the lives of large numbers of birds, especially in California. Kill an endangered / protected bird in that state and you are in serious trouble, unless you’re in the wind energy business.

The American taxpayer has been shafted by elected officials who have either written or endorsed legislation that bought Chinese made windmills, or funded Chinese companies to build in the US with tax free loans and other juicy incentives. Coupled with policies that have produced detrimental effects to domestic business, it’s caused much umbrage among working people. We here in Massachusetts are going to be paying for a long time after a previous Governers blinkered pandering.

They are ugly and noisy, I first saw a farm of them in the central Californian valley in 1986, thought I was witnessing the Day of the Triffids.

The gas / pollution reference Is directed toward the manufacture of these products.

The value of your property is reduced if you’re anywhere near these things. Ask the politicians who promote them up until the point they realize the perfect place for siting is on their own neighbourhood....step forward objections on a scale that makes Warren Farm look like a cakewalk.

And, if it isn’t blindingly obvious in the UK, Donald Trump will win a second term.

So are they bad for wildlife or is it only a problem because they're made in China, if the American taxpayers were making them would they be acceptable?

If the issue is manufacturing jobs going to China then surely he'll be highlighting Apple as an issue next.

What has he done since he's been president to stimulate home grown green technology? He's withdrawn the USA from the Paris Climate Accord which suggests he's not keen on green tech. Has he given companies trying to build windmills in America tax breaks or grants to help them compete. Has he done anything to ensure that there are the requisite skills within the workforce to make these companies viable?

P.S it's not sneering or blinkered to think that a man whose been impeached and has seemingly lost the support of some Christians is going to struggle.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:41 - Dec 25 with 4613 viewsPommyhoop

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 09:13 - Dec 25 by traininvain

Donald Trump will win a second term so long as the economy doesn’t nose dive. That’s what most people care about in the US.

It also helps Trump that the Democrats are unlikely to nominate an electable candidate. Biden looks likely and he will struggle against Trump.

It’s important to keep Trump in perspective, ultimately the president holds very little power. Obama couldn’t force major long term change (Obamacare is being repealed) and neither can Trump (he hasn’t been able to build his wall!).

The likelihood is that Trump will win a second term and the Democrats will win back power in 2024. The Democrats will get two terms unless they screw the economy. That’s how it usually plays out in US politics.

Fair and succinct( where TF did I pull that out of after a shed load of beer and a bottle of wine?) This forum lark is bettering my writing..,,

Login to get fewer ads

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 14:41 - Dec 25 with 4507 viewsR_from_afar

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 08:50 - Dec 25 by Boston

Statistically, cats - and buildings - kill far more. Bird migration routes are now usually taken into account when building windfarms. The RSPB's official line on them is that climate change is a bigger issue for birds than deaths caused by windfarms.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 17:48 - Dec 25 with 4381 viewsMatch82

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 14:41 - Dec 25 by R_from_afar

Statistically, cats - and buildings - kill far more. Bird migration routes are now usually taken into account when building windfarms. The RSPB's official line on them is that climate change is a bigger issue for birds than deaths caused by windfarms.

To be fair Trump knows more about buildings than anyone. He knows all the best buildings. Buildings, right, they kill more birds than anyone, believe me. Unless they are in Russia. I like Russia. Good people on that side.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 00:01 - Dec 26 with 4179 viewsWEAREAWFUL

Even on xmas day there are some waffly whingey wokey wa****s on this forum
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 03:53 - Dec 26 with 4086 viewsPommyhoop

Happy Day

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:01 - Dec 26 with 3964 viewsDavieQPR

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 09:13 - Dec 25 by traininvain

Sorry but Trump has built a bl**dy massive wall. The Democrats run California and made an almighty mess with that.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:17 - Dec 26 with 3929 viewstraininvain

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:01 - Dec 26 by DavieQPR

Sorry but Trump has built a bl**dy massive wall. The Democrats run California and made an almighty mess with that.

Fake news. Trump’s only just started building the wall nearly three years after becoming President: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-border-wall-constr

My point stands. It’s taken Trump three years to sort funding to build an eight mile stretch of border wall. The border is 2,000 miles long. The constitution prevents the President of the US (not just Trump) from having too much power.

Not sure what your point is re California. It’s one of the richest states in the US. It’s the 5th largest economy in the world!

If you’re referring to the fires in California then take a look around the world. Australia, Brazil, Africa all experiencing similar problems. This is a global issue.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 10:28]
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 10:40 - Dec 26 with 3899 viewsWesty75

Not sure the planet can stand another 4 years of Trump though. Desperately need a Democrat win for action against climate change alone.
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 11:22 - Dec 26 with 3857 viewsAnonymousR

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 14:41 - Dec 25 by R_from_afar

Wind is providing 41% of the UKs electric power grid today, almost double the next largest supplier (nuclear).
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 11:43 - Dec 26 with 3831 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 00:01 - Dec 26 by WEAREAWFUL

Even on xmas day there are some waffly whingey wokey wa****s on this forum

I really want to give you a hug x
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 12:16 - Dec 26 with 3804 viewsTHEBUSH

Possibly this explains something about Trump ?
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 12:51 - Dec 26 with 3758 viewsPommyhoop

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 12:16 - Dec 26 by THEBUSH

Possibly this explains something about Trump ?

You know what I aint got a ticket for the circle jerk over a video so Im going to give that a miss

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 3701 viewsTacticalR

If you've got an hour there was a good discussion on Trump and the Democrats on this week's Zero Squared podcast. They discuss a deal between Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell over the scope of the impeachment, the Democrats' support for Trump's Space Cadets scheme, Biden's half-baked 'No Malarkey' tour and the Bernie Blackout:

Air hostess clique

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 3536 viewsqprd

Almost everything written in this post is incorrect
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 3520 viewscharmr

The bit about Trump winning sadly will probably be correct. Trumps like Harry, nothing sticks and everyone else takes the fall.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:34]
Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 3484 viewsSharpy36

He upsets lefties, what`s not to like.

MAGA
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:59]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 22:58 - Dec 26 with 3422 viewsMiss_Terraces

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 21:54 - Dec 26 by Sharpy36

He upsets lefties, what`s not to like.

MAGA
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:59]

He's upsetting the decent people, on the right too

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Understanding POTUS...can anyone explain this to me? on 01:24 - Dec 27 with 3361 viewsSharpy36

The one`s whos first thought on Christmas day some 1000`s of miles away who have no sway here nor there to criticize a man who has his faults, but by and large has kept to his pledges to improve his Country. Those right wingers ?

Maybe once in a while look in the opposite direction
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 1:37]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024