Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players leaving and then playing next game against us 08:41 - Feb 1 with 975 viewsGloryHunter

I'll start with Roger Morgan. Sold mid-season to Spurs, first game for them back at Loftus Road against us. Scored in a 1-1 draw, I think. We simply replaced him with his identical twin Ian, who wasn't identically as good.
Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 09:48 - Feb 1 with 893 viewsterryb

Morgan didn't score. The Tottenham goal was punched in by Greaves.

Far worse than the Henry goal against ROI!

Greaves & Gilzeam were masters in the "dark arts"!
Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 10:14 - Feb 1 with 837 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Did Rob Green play his first game for Leeds against us in a season opener a few years back?

I recall he had a ‘Rob Green’ performance on the day, allowing a comfortable 3-0 win for us.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 10:43 - Feb 1 with 806 viewsBakes

My personal favourite was the time we loaned Fitz Hall to Watford and then immediately allowed him to play against us

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 752 viewsQPRSteve

I seem to remember GK Mike Kelly being sold to Birmingham, coming back and conceding five. Not sure if it was the next game though but must have been close.
Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 11:19 - Feb 1 with 744 viewsSimplyNico

I was sitting next to the Morgan twins in the W12 at the Charlton game - really nice, very funny guys who still have a lot of love for QPR. The work that the Club/Andy Sinton is doing with former players is fantastic.
Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 664 viewsAntti_Heinola

Players leaving and then playing next game against us on 10:43 - Feb 1 by Bakes

My personal favourite was the time we loaned Fitz Hall to Watford and then immediately allowed him to play against us

Madness in most cases, but that struck me as eminently sensible.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024