Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inverting the Pyramid 17:08 - Mar 7 with 1986 viewsRed_Ranger

finally got round to reading it.
Quite fascinating and worth reading IMHO.

Inverting the Pyramid on 17:47 - Mar 7 with 1897 viewsCamberleyR

Jonathan Wilson's a very good writer. His 'The Anatomy Of England - A History In 10 Matches' is a great read and his biography of Cloughie is also worth a look as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Inverting the Pyramid on 13:07 - Mar 8 with 1668 viewsTacticalR

My comments on 'Inverting the Pyramid':
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/87494/page:1/#pos

Air hostess clique

Inverting the Pyramid on 19:56 - Mar 10 with 1383 viewskarl

Inverting the Pyramid is a good book, have to admit I bought it to see if any tactical advice was in there but it is mostly historical stuff and how things developed through the years.
Very enjoyable highlighting teams and eras of the past where certain formations were used and jogging memories along the way. Would certainly recommend
Inverting the Pyramid on 20:25 - Mar 10 with 1347 viewsdistortR

Inverting the Pyramid on 19:56 - Mar 10 by karl

Inverting the Pyramid is a good book, have to admit I bought it to see if any tactical advice was in there but it is mostly historical stuff and how things developed through the years.
Very enjoyable highlighting teams and eras of the past where certain formations were used and jogging memories along the way. Would certainly recommend

you're right mate, you do spend far too much time thinking about this sort of shit!!!!
Inverting the Pyramid on 21:06 - Mar 10 with 1293 viewskarl

Inverting the Pyramid on 20:25 - Mar 10 by distortR

you're right mate, you do spend far too much time thinking about this sort of shit!!!!

Yes, but tbh there's not that much deep thinking goes into my posts. I'm sure it's been noticed...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024