Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Today 23:21 - Oct 17 with 1233 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-on-qpr-stalemate-171020/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 00:14 - Oct 18 with 1138 viewsstainrods_elbow

He looks and sounds focussed, hungry and like he feels we could be going places! I did have major doubts about his and his coaches' ability to improve our defensive shambles, but the early signs are he's doing just that and the squad is starting to look like it has a promising combination of balance, flair and experience about it, post-Eze, as well as some resilience and spirit. Good, good, good!

Don't think we'll score so many this season, but we will hopefully be harder to beat.

13th-ish it is then! :-)
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 0:15]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Warburton on Today on 01:33 - Oct 18 with 1062 viewsLythamR

Warburton on Today on 00:14 - Oct 18 by stainrods_elbow

He looks and sounds focussed, hungry and like he feels we could be going places! I did have major doubts about his and his coaches' ability to improve our defensive shambles, but the early signs are he's doing just that and the squad is starting to look like it has a promising combination of balance, flair and experience about it, post-Eze, as well as some resilience and spirit. Good, good, good!

Don't think we'll score so many this season, but we will hopefully be harder to beat.

13th-ish it is then! :-)
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 0:15]

I actually dont think scoring will be that much of an issue once Willock and Adomah are properly bedded in, I think they will contribute and provide good service for Dykes and Bonne.
Warburton on Today on 01:48 - Oct 18 with 1055 viewstimcocking

Decent effort, we deserved to win imo. My issue so far is, let's face it, we're playing with not one, not two, but three defensive midfielders, even if one of them is further up the pitch.

To see Chair shoe horned out wide looking so uncomfortable and Amos playing at 10...no. I'm hoping we soon unleash the dogs of war. Let's get Adomah and Bright marauding down both wings asap with Chair in the centre and let's start trying to score six or seven goals each game.

Willock looked useful, albeit only a few minutes.
Warburton on Today on 12:31 - Oct 18 with 788 viewsnix

Warburton on Today on 01:48 - Oct 18 by timcocking

Decent effort, we deserved to win imo. My issue so far is, let's face it, we're playing with not one, not two, but three defensive midfielders, even if one of them is further up the pitch.

To see Chair shoe horned out wide looking so uncomfortable and Amos playing at 10...no. I'm hoping we soon unleash the dogs of war. Let's get Adomah and Bright marauding down both wings asap with Chair in the centre and let's start trying to score six or seven goals each game.

Willock looked useful, albeit only a few minutes.

I do think that will happen but I can understand why Warburton didn't go for that in the first match after bringing all these players in and against a team that is unbeaten, down from the Premier, had scored eight in the previous four matches and any of whose front line probably cost more than our entire squad. He'd have been slaughtered by our fans if we'd let them score five or six.

I can imagine we're going to play differently against Wycombe, for instance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024