Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rock on Tommy 09:49 - Oct 29 with 1038 viewsloftboy

Rip Bobby Ball, another part of my childhood gone, he had COVID 19

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rock on Tommy on 11:21 - Oct 29 with 960 viewsLythamR

Thats sad news, he was local to me and used to run into him in shops and local hostelries. genuinely down to earth and funny even when off the clock which isnt always the case with comedians.
Rock on Tommy on 12:16 - Oct 29 with 902 viewsbosh67

RIP another one gone to Covid.

He was a brilliant straight actor as well as a very good comedy actor.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rock on Tommy on 13:27 - Oct 29 with 829 viewsW7Ranger

Really gutted about this. Was a big fan of Cannon and Ball back in the 80's, and it's been great seeing him back on the screens again in the last few years as Lee Mack's dad in Not Going Out. Even more so that my boys love Not Going Out and will be equally upset by his death.

RIP Bobby
Rock on Tommy on 13:58 - Oct 29 with 801 viewswombat

Rock on Tommy on 13:27 - Oct 29 by W7Ranger

Really gutted about this. Was a big fan of Cannon and Ball back in the 80's, and it's been great seeing him back on the screens again in the last few years as Lee Mack's dad in Not Going Out. Even more so that my boys love Not Going Out and will be equally upset by his death.

RIP Bobby

real shame as a funny guy one thing he was like many others found with covid in his blood stream he didnt die of covid directly it seems , he was admitted to hospital with breathing problems more likley from flu etc , if you check the figures nobody is dying from the usual winter illnesses only covid it seems

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024