Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Rotherham 00:28 - Nov 25 with 691 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 02:04 - Nov 25 with 638 viewsLoftgirl

Thanks for this.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 06:33 - Nov 25 with 537 viewshoopsmark

Cheers bro.....
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 07:36 - Nov 25 with 508 viewscyprusmel

Bravo, all ways nice to rewind the wins.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 10:17 - Nov 25 with 431 viewsMick_S

Cheers Boston,

I think I may be missing something here - the chance on 51 ish seconds in - are my eyes deceiving me or does the defender handle the ball onto the post. Didn't seem to be any reaction from our lot? Is this a Spack?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 11:31 - Nov 25 with 375 viewsnix

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 10:17 - Nov 25 by Mick_S

Cheers Boston,

I think I may be missing something here - the chance on 51 ish seconds in - are my eyes deceiving me or does the defender handle the ball onto the post. Didn't seem to be any reaction from our lot? Is this a Spack?

I think he swung his arm out but it's not clear if he actually connected. If he had noticeably diverted the ball though it would have been another definite pen.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 11:38 - Nov 25 with 355 viewsMick_S

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 11:31 - Nov 25 by nix

I think he swung his arm out but it's not clear if he actually connected. If he had noticeably diverted the ball though it would have been another definite pen.

Thanks nix,

The ball does seem to change direction as it comes off the Rotherham player; It's the lack of reaction from our lot that may be confusing me. Not the clearest footage mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 331 viewstoboboly

Not sure what Barbet is complaining about after their first, I couldn't see anything.

Their second - Jesus, another unmarked player with a free header. Possibly Barbet's man again? I know the stats seem to say we win more when he is in the team but he gives a hell of a lot of goals away.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 12:28 - Nov 25 with 307 viewsPinnerPaul

Expat Friendly v Rotherham on 11:31 - Nov 25 by nix

and a red!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024