Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1995/96 17:08 - Dec 26 with 1178 viewsSuperhoop83

This team is going down and the reason for that will be the lack of goals.

When we went down in 1996 we were competitive in nearly every game and never got thrashed, but we lacked a cutting edge and relegation felt inevitable by January. I am not comparing the current team with the 1995/96 team as we were much better then, but this feels like history repeating.

Look at today's team and try to guess how many goals each player will get. I like Willock for example but cannot see him scoring more than 1 or 2. Same with Adomah. None of our central midfielders score (Ball screamer excluded). BOS is now a waste of a kit and our strikers won't get 10 between them. Chair will get a few but that is it.

So, I fear that we are going down. In fact I am now convinced of it.

Suffering since 1978.

1995/96 on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 1092 viewspaulparker

Said exactly the same after the Bristol city game and got the usual reaction from the regulars on here

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

1995/96 on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 1051 viewsCamberleyR

I think the pathetic shower that got relegated in 2000-01 would be a more valid comparison. I haven't seen a worse QPR team than that useless bunch but boy this lot are running them close.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

1995/96 on 03:17 - Dec 27 with 607 viewsozexile

1995/96 on 17:19 - Dec 26 by CamberleyR

I think the pathetic shower that got relegated in 2000-01 would be a more valid comparison. I haven't seen a worse QPR team than that useless bunch but boy this lot are running them close.

Another similarity are the inexperienced full backs. We lost Wilson and Bardsley was injured all year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024