Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saveloy and chips 11:33 - Dec 28 with 2119 viewsDando

In the 2011/2012 season we were doomed to be relegated with some daunting fixtures to round off the season. Think we had spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, man City, Stoke etc. At the beginning off this run I had saveloy and chips from Billy's Ocean which resulted in a win in the first game. It became a lucky omen and decided to eat it before each game and we miraculously stayed up!

What are your lucky omens? We need them all right now!
Saveloy and chips on 11:58 - Dec 28 with 2036 viewsstowmarketrange

I always had the same dinner as you mate.Somtimes it was a lucky saveloy and sometimes it wasn’t.I stopped using the White City chippy when the prices went stupidly high.
I then started going to the one opposite Shepherd’s Bush Market At 1/2 the price.

Also from Jan 1st 2020 until the Birmingham game on Feb 29th,I walked to the ground after getting out of the tube at Oxford Circus.That run of games resulted in some high scoring wins,but I can’t remember any defeats.
I walked on the night of the Sheffield we’d cup game but I was in Paris for the brizzle game.So no league defeats and league wins over Cardiff,Leeds and stoke.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 12:36]
Saveloy and chips on 12:49 - Dec 28 with 1948 viewsbosh67

My problem is that if I go near a Tesvo or even eat a Tesco product on a match day we lose. It's amazing that we've never won if I go near the place or eat their food that day. Similar at Sainsburys or most other supermarkets but Tesco every time. I always blame myself if we lose and Tesco comes into the equation.

If we go down it will be because of that and not because of Warburton, Ferdandes, evil Les or FFP. It will be about my association on match days with Tesco.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Saveloy and chips on 14:37 - Dec 28 with 1843 viewsDando

Saveloy and chips on 12:49 - Dec 28 by bosh67

My problem is that if I go near a Tesvo or even eat a Tesco product on a match day we lose. It's amazing that we've never won if I go near the place or eat their food that day. Similar at Sainsburys or most other supermarkets but Tesco every time. I always blame myself if we lose and Tesco comes into the equation.

If we go down it will be because of that and not because of Warburton, Ferdandes, evil Les or FFP. It will be about my association on match days with Tesco.

Sane here I've not had one saveloy for the last few years. I put my hands up, results are all my fault
Saveloy and chips on 15:40 - Dec 28 with 1748 viewsBoston

Is it just me..I’ve never had any type of routine for luck?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Saveloy and chips on 16:55 - Dec 28 with 1689 viewsstowmarketrange

Saveloy and chips on 15:40 - Dec 28 by Boston

Is it just me..I’ve never had any type of routine for luck?

Lucky you.
Saveloy and chips on 17:06 - Dec 28 with 1670 viewsonlyrinmoray

When I lived in London I often had Saveloy and chips from the chipper Cant get them up here Nearest I can get is a smoked sausage and chips Thought you would be interested to know
Saveloy and chips on 18:34 - Dec 28 with 1578 viewsBoston

Saveloy and chips on 17:06 - Dec 28 by onlyrinmoray

When I lived in London I often had Saveloy and chips from the chipper Cant get them up here Nearest I can get is a smoked sausage and chips Thought you would be interested to know

It’s not one of the things most expats wistfully long for.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 18:35]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024