Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on tonight's win 22:46 - Jan 12 with 1116 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-reflects-on-luton-town-victory

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on tonight's win on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 1073 viewsHunterhoop

Interesting how he references Austin's impact in terms of talking and being vocal on the pitch, Clive's big bug bear.

To be expected from Charlie, as we all know. But it does rather highlight that we may need more of this from the experienced pros in the side like Geoff and Barbet.
Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:03 - Jan 12 with 1033 viewsgigiisourgod

Gaffer on tonight's win on 22:52 - Jan 12 by Hunterhoop

Interesting how he references Austin's impact in terms of talking and being vocal on the pitch, Clive's big bug bear.

To be expected from Charlie, as we all know. But it does rather highlight that we may need more of this from the experienced pros in the side like Geoff and Barbet.

Everyone’s different, experience doesn’t necessarily mean a player will be vocal. Think having someone as prolific as Austin up top is massive for the way we play. Also hoping it will not only take the pressure off Dykes and Bonne but will get the best out of them as it will be one spot (if we play 2 up top) they will be fighting for so hopefully have a positive impact that way, but also feel they will both still get adequate game time. Guess the longer term question is how we adapt when Charlie goes, one for another day I suppose. Massive game Saturday now, another 3 points and we will be well on our way towards safety.
Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:04 - Jan 12 with 1023 viewsMyke

Whatever about Barbet, I agree that Cameron should be more vocal. Ball too, should have more to say for himself. Incidentally, I thought Ball was excellent again tonight, he seems to be revelling in playing in front of a back three. A back 5 seems to suit most of our players - even Kane was decent tonight - but BOS a square peg in a round hole. Manning was poor defensively but had a sweet left foot, BOS not great defensively and poor left foot. To be honest, I would be quite happy to sell him now and get a decent LWB in. Maybe Manning on loan!!! Not quite in the Austin category of returning messiah, but still...
Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 971 viewsted_hendrix

God rest his soul but I can recall Alan McDonald yelling on the pitch.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:42 - Jan 12 with 916 viewsLoftgirl

Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:15 - Jan 12 by ted_hendrix

God rest his soul but I can recall Alan McDonald yelling on the pitch.

I think Macca only had to look at someone for them to get the message.
Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:54 - Jan 12 with 868 viewsCiderwithRsie

Gaffer on tonight's win on 23:42 - Jan 12 by Loftgirl

I think Macca only had to look at someone for them to get the message.

You may be joking but genuinely Macca giving you a look would say more than, say, Joey Barton shouting his mouth off. There are different styles of leadership - I remember Glenn Roeder as a very decent leader, but not as a big shouter. In the same era Terry Fenwick was bloody hard but didn't make a big thing about it.

Hunter's point stands, I like our team and I think a lot of them have more potential than we've seen realised yet, but they need someone to pull things together.
Gaffer on tonight's win on 09:42 - Jan 13 with 580 views100percent

Slightly understated, but I'm hoping that the knock he mentioned that LTC took does not take him out of the frame for saturday. I think we need to start building on this and keep consistent - LTC is an important play maker for us at the moment...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024