Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilson's last gasp penalty sends QPR to quarter final - History 08:58 - Mar 16 with 466 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54537
Wilson's last gasp penalty sends QPR to quarter final - History on 10:32 - Mar 16 with 401 viewsted_hendrix

Keller actually got a slight hand to Wilsons penalty, the penalty was so well hit Keller couldn't keep it out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wilson's last gasp penalty sends QPR to quarter final - History on 11:00 - Mar 16 with 382 viewsCamberleyR

Was gutted when I heard that draw for the 6th round. Anyone but bloody Man U.

Just like 1990 where we could have drawn Sheffield United, Oldham, Aston Villa, Cambridge United, Crystal Palace or even Man U who we finished above that season and weren't yet the machine they were to become, we get Liverpool, the soon to be league champions.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wilson's last gasp penalty sends QPR to quarter final - History on 11:14 - Mar 16 with 362 viewsNorthernr

Wilson's last gasp penalty sends QPR to quarter final - History on 11:00 - Mar 16 by CamberleyR

Was gutted when I heard that draw for the 6th round. Anyone but bloody Man U.

Just like 1990 where we could have drawn Sheffield United, Oldham, Aston Villa, Cambridge United, Crystal Palace or even Man U who we finished above that season and weren't yet the machine they were to become, we get Liverpool, the soon to be league champions.

Even Man Utd at home, on our dodgy pitch and with the team we had.
Think we were the last two balls in the draw, dad just chanting “anything but Man U away” all the way through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024