Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time Millwall We not trying 19:58 - Mar 17 with 1722 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR all having a rest tonite

We safe from relegation and can't see any player that's actually been that bothered to try too hard tonight...

Not very clever

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Half time Millwall We not trying on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 1686 viewsHooping_Mad

Have to say Dykes has put a shift in.

Cameron struggling in MF

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Half time Millwall We not trying on 20:04 - Mar 17 with 1660 viewsnumptydumpty

Dykes playing for his Scotland starting position...

He has played well though. Agree

Half time Millwall We not trying on 20:31 - Mar 17 with 1618 viewsHooping_Mad

He set that up well.

Improved.

Well Done LD

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Half time Millwall We not trying on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1580 viewsRs_Holy

What totally bonkers game of football....uuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRssssssssss
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 20:57]
Half time Millwall We not trying on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 1538 viewsBrazilNutR

3 goals, from 3 players loaned in January... is that good or bad? can we keep them all?
Half time Millwall We not trying on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 1526 viewsbosh67

I think it was all part of the plan. They mentally went home thinking it was in the bag at halftime and second half with Warbs obviously giving them a proper kicking during half time it was a totally different game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Half time Millwall We not trying on 21:34 - Mar 17 with 1396 viewsnumptydumpty

Bloody weird football

Thought we couldn't be arsed first half

Second half Millwall cut open every attack

Half time Millwall We not trying on 22:14 - Mar 17 with 1247 viewsenfieldargh

I never boo at LR but I did at half time today, it was a very big boo and my dog didnt know what the hell was going on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Half time Millwall We not trying on 22:44 - Mar 17 with 1168 viewstraininvain

Some of the reactions on here when we’re losing during a game are pathetic. I understand that people get frustrated but I’ll never understand the eagerness to kick the team when they’re down and before they’ve even lost the game!
Half time Millwall We not trying on 23:45 - Mar 17 with 1076 viewsnumptydumpty

Half time Millwall We not trying on 22:44 - Mar 17 by traininvain

Some of the reactions on here when we’re losing during a game are pathetic. I understand that people get frustrated but I’ll never understand the eagerness to kick the team when they’re down and before they’ve even lost the game!

Are you referring to myself Sire

Wasn't putting the boot in and had not given up - just said at half time it "looked" like we couldn't be arsed ...

Didn't say we weren't - it was just how the game was panning out ...

Millwall did miss two or three other clear cut chances - and on another day the game would have been gone before our very effective second half

We all been to many games where fortunes change on one incident or one goal and that's what happened today.

Its not putting the boot in as you say it - its just the scenario as you never know what you going to get with any game.

In all honesty at half time it did look like it was game set and match - done and dusted - but credit where credits due - fair play for second half turnaround - but both defenses in Christmas mode tonight no doubt...

Half time Millwall We not trying on 00:52 - Mar 18 with 1017 viewsDavieQPR

Half time Millwall We not trying on 21:02 - Mar 17 by BrazilNutR

3 goals, from 3 players loaned in January... is that good or bad? can we keep them all?

It's harder to work out who hasn't scored this season ( apart from GKs).
Half time Millwall We not trying on 07:39 - Mar 18 with 915 viewstraininvain

Half time Millwall We not trying on 23:45 - Mar 17 by numptydumpty

Are you referring to myself Sire

Wasn't putting the boot in and had not given up - just said at half time it "looked" like we couldn't be arsed ...

Didn't say we weren't - it was just how the game was panning out ...

Millwall did miss two or three other clear cut chances - and on another day the game would have been gone before our very effective second half

We all been to many games where fortunes change on one incident or one goal and that's what happened today.

Its not putting the boot in as you say it - its just the scenario as you never know what you going to get with any game.

In all honesty at half time it did look like it was game set and match - done and dusted - but credit where credits due - fair play for second half turnaround - but both defenses in Christmas mode tonight no doubt...

Fair enough. Apologies it wasn’t purely aimed at you and I was probably a bit harsh to single out your post.

I logged off the match thread at half time as the mood was so negative. I understand that people get frustrated when we’re losing but we’re qpr and we have a long-standing history of comebacks (Port Vale, Liverpool etc) so i don’t get why some people are so quick to write us off during a game.

I thought we were unlucky not to score in the first half and even the commentator on sky said this game is far from over at the half time whistle. That’s how it felt to me and the next goal was crucial as you could feel the momentum shift when Charlie scored.

One of those nights that I’m sure we were all gutted not to be at KPF/Loftus Road.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 7:41]
Half time Millwall We not trying on 16:10 - Mar 18 with 793 viewssupahoopsa

Half time Millwall We not trying on 22:44 - Mar 17 by traininvain

Well said
The comments and negativity on last night's match thread was indeed pathetic and so over the top it was beyond belief.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024