Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview 16:52 - Apr 4 with 1904 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54699
The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 19:38 - Apr 4 with 1720 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's genuinely hilarious.

But also a bit sad.

But also hilarious.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 19:42 - Apr 4 with 1711 viewsNorthernr

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 19:38 - Apr 4 by BrianMcCarthy

That's genuinely hilarious.

But also a bit sad.

But also hilarious.

Jack's a sound boy mate, looking forward to buying him a drink again soon.
The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 09:59 - Apr 5 with 1443 viewsterryb

Thanks Jack & Clive.

That was possibly the most honest opposition fan interview that I've seen. The Coventry one was right up there, but Jack knocked it out of the water!

Thank you, that we don't follow a club that would ever have traded in the manner that Forest do!
The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 14:06 - Apr 5 with 1250 viewsYokelR

There's always someone worse off than you... In this case Forrest!
The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 14:40 - Apr 5 with 1173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 19:42 - Apr 4 by Northernr

Jack's a sound boy mate, looking forward to buying him a drink again soon.

I feel for him. Genuinely.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 14:50 - Apr 5 with 1143 viewsTacticalR

These "oppo in crisis" interviews always make me nervous.

Air hostess clique

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 812 viewsrsonist

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 08:44 - Apr 7 with 706 viewsTheChef

The annual Nottingham Forest post mortem — Interview on 17:02 - Apr 6 by rsonist

When the fun stops, stop.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024