Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati 20:09 - May 10 with 4011 viewsCincyHoop

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, but it appears Geoff Cameron will be signing with FC Cincinnati (MLS). Since their induction into the league 2 years ago, they have been the laughing stock of the league.

At least he will be playing in a newly built stadium in the downtown Cincinnati.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/soccer/fc-cincinnati/2021/05/09/fc-cinci
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 20:16 - May 10 with 3977 viewsBoston

Cin City is it?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 20:25 - May 10 with 3932 viewsMrSheen

Cheers, Cincy! I hope he enjoys it more than Arlo.

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 23:07 - May 10 with 3672 viewsPeterHucker

I could build myself a new life and make it on my own (in Stoke-on-Trent and Shepherds Bush)
But the lights of Cincinatti will be calling me back home

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 23:51 - May 10 with 3621 viewsCincyHoop

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 20:25 - May 10 by MrSheen

Cheers, Cincy! I hope he enjoys it more than Arlo.

Let’s hope so! Seems like Arlo has seen enough and wants to get the hell out. But I wouldn’t take it from him, take it from Alan Pardew..

That being said, since Cincy has gotten into the MLS, it’s been a dumpster fire, starting at the President and General Manager. I think they are on head coach #4 at the start of year 3. Geoff obviously can bring some leadership qualities that he has clearly developed in his time at QPR and Stoke. I just worry those legs are going to be awfully heavy after just playing a full championship season.

Welcome to Cincy Geoff!
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 00:06 - May 11 with 3602 viewsBoston

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 23:51 - May 10 by CincyHoop

Let’s hope so! Seems like Arlo has seen enough and wants to get the hell out. But I wouldn’t take it from him, take it from Alan Pardew..

That being said, since Cincy has gotten into the MLS, it’s been a dumpster fire, starting at the President and General Manager. I think they are on head coach #4 at the start of year 3. Geoff obviously can bring some leadership qualities that he has clearly developed in his time at QPR and Stoke. I just worry those legs are going to be awfully heavy after just playing a full championship season.

Welcome to Cincy Geoff!

Are there direct flights to Logan or TF Green?
[Post edited 11 May 2021 0:15]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 07:16 - May 11 with 3458 viewsMrSheen

Welcome to Cincy Geoff!

Are the Cicadas out at the moment? That might scare him away!
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 08:21 - May 11 with 3391 views100percent

Is the club called Bogarts still open in Cincinnati?
back in the days that I used to tour with bands it was a regular on the itinerary.
I had some excellent times there - some directly involved with two wholesome young ladies who we fondly called the Cincinnati fatties.... (definitely not PC) They were amazing and showed us around the place everytime we visited....
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 08:45 - May 11 with 3359 viewsfrancisbowles

Welcome to Cincy Geoff!

Thanks for posting Cincyhoop. Look forward to hearing how he's doing. He's had a few weeks rest now, so should be fit to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 12:29 - May 11 with 3229 viewsCincyHoop

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 07:16 - May 11 by MrSheen

Are the Cicadas out at the moment? That might scare him away!

No cicadas yet. I thought I heard/read that they need a warm rain to kind of “activate” them in a sort? It rained all day Sunday so maybe back half of this week? I know practically nothing about it. Other than the news last week said my neighborhood could have between 100-150 cicadas per square meter? Seems absolutely insane. Will report back!
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 12:31 - May 11 with 3223 viewsCincyHoop

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 08:21 - May 11 by 100percent

Is the club called Bogarts still open in Cincinnati?
back in the days that I used to tour with bands it was a regular on the itinerary.
I had some excellent times there - some directly involved with two wholesome young ladies who we fondly called the Cincinnati fatties.... (definitely not PC) They were amazing and showed us around the place everytime we visited....

Bogarts was still hosting concerts pre Covid. Not 100% sure if the place will survive the pandemic situation. I went to school at UC but I’m not much into the music scene so I’ve never attended a concert there.
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 12:38 - May 11 with 3210 viewsCincyHoop

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 12:29 - May 11 by CincyHoop

No cicadas yet. I thought I heard/read that they need a warm rain to kind of “activate” them in a sort? It rained all day Sunday so maybe back half of this week? I know practically nothing about it. Other than the news last week said my neighborhood could have between 100-150 cicadas per square meter? Seems absolutely insane. Will report back!

https://www.wlwt.com/article/heres-which-cincinnati-neighborhoods-will-see-the-m

Article about this cicada situation. I live about 3 minutes away from Hyde Park where last time they had 100-150 per square yard.
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 23:30 - May 11 with 3004 viewsGloryHunter

Jesus Take The Wheel

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati on a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see her mama and her daddy with the baby in the backseat
Fifty miles to go, and she was running low on faith and gasoline
It'd been a long hard year… More

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 08:29 - May 12 with 2819 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 23:07 - May 10 by PeterHucker

I could build myself a new life and make it on my own (in Stoke-on-Trent and Shepherds Bush)
But the lights of Cincinatti will be calling me back home

Ah Scott Walker. What a voice.
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 08:49 - May 12 with 2786 viewsMrSheen

Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 12:38 - May 11 by CincyHoop

https://www.wlwt.com/article/heres-which-cincinnati-neighborhoods-will-see-the-m

Article about this cicada situation. I live about 3 minutes away from Hyde Park where last time they had 100-150 per square yard.

One of the David Attenborough documentaries had a sequence on cicadas shot in Cincy. Horror film!

On the other hand, yummy!

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/may/11/trillions-brood-x-cicadas-so
[Post edited 12 May 2021 8:55]
Geoff Cameron - FC Cincinnati on 09:11 - May 12 with 2747 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Some Cincinatti Blackened Sludge/Doom.

If you fancy a local gig Geoff.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024