Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Healing tunes 23:03 - Jul 30 with 4058 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I started feeling a bit ill on Wednesday afternoon so I took a PCR test first thing Thursday and been self isolating since. Came back this morning as positive which I wasn't surprised about as I was feeling quite rough by yesterday evening. Now it's sort of coming in waves where you're not too bad for a while then ill again and so on. Nothing too bad yet thankfully and hopefully this is the worst of it. I had my second AZ jab last Tuesday so must of been a bit unlucky and it hadn't taken effect in time.

Some healing tunes please.


Poll: Expectations for this season?

1
Healing tunes on 23:10 - Jul 30 with 4014 viewsCiderwithRsie

Don't have a tune off the top of my head but get well soon.
2
Healing tunes on 23:16 - Jul 30 with 4001 viewsDWQPR


Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

5
Healing tunes on 23:29 - Jul 30 with 3979 viewsLythamR

bad luck on the second jab timing. hope you recover quickly

not sure if this will hit the spot with you but it always works with me

1
Healing tunes on 23:44 - Jul 30 with 3948 viewsaston_hoop

Get well son CWS! I always enjoy a bit of Sigur Rós when feeling delicate

[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 23:44]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

2
Healing tunes on 23:50 - Jul 30 with 3931 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Uplifting.


[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 0:09]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
Healing tunes on 00:21 - Jul 31 with 3896 viewsdistortR

in isolation, and you need therapy



see what i did there?
1
Healing tunes on 00:53 - Jul 31 with 3866 viewsBoston

Keep taking the medicine...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Healing tunes on 00:58 - Jul 31 with 3859 viewsBoston

Crikey, AZ y'say, in the States we're wondering if that's....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Healing tunes on 01:05 - Jul 31 with 3850 viewsBoston

Time will tell...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
Healing tunes on 01:40 - Jul 31 with 3834 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Get well soon CliveWilsonsaid its a nightmare virus that keeps coming and coming .Hydration is the key force feed yourself liquids if you have to and of course try the vitimins we all used .Take care of yourself ,keep comming here to LFW when you feel able to it really helped me
1
Healing tunes on 09:12 - Jul 31 with 3715 viewsWoog

1
Healing tunes on 09:31 - Jul 31 with 3689 viewsNewhopphoops

Take care CWS, and let your fevered brow sink into Sarah's feather boa.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 9:32]
4
Healing tunes on 09:47 - Jul 31 with 3647 viewsdmm

Here's a tune I've come back to for decades for a bit of solace. Get well quickly CWS.

2
Healing tunes on 02:57 - Aug 1 with 3440 viewsAcidPixie

Healing ?................Absolute..............I hope

PLUR Love is the Key

1
Healing tunes on 07:31 - Aug 1 with 3383 viewswestberksr

get well soon mate; hope the symptoms aren't to severe

1
Healing tunes on 09:04 - Aug 1 with 3305 viewsEsox_Lucius

Get well soon CWS. This would cheer anyone up and this Proms version is my favourite.

The grass is always greener.

1
Healing tunes on 14:09 - Aug 1 with 3194 viewsQPRSteve

Not so much healing as inspirational. The legend that is Arthur Brown.



I love the cornflakes packet in the background.

PS: Hope you feel better soon.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 14:11]
1
Healing tunes on 14:33 - Aug 1 with 3174 viewsTacticalR

I've been getting shivers lately, is it flu?
I know the bug is going round, what can I do?


Air hostess clique

1
Healing tunes on 15:19 - Aug 1 with 3138 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Get well soon Willowsays

1
Healing tunes on 15:32 - Aug 1 with 3130 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Thanks all!


Poll: Expectations for this season?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026