Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report 16:09 - Aug 22 with 6742 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55561
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 16:32 - Aug 22 with 4117 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, you mentioned Premier League there at the end, don't know if you noticed!

I've put the case for the referee for the foul on SJ - reckless = yellow btw - in another thread but you thought it dangerous so that would be a red - fair enough - as you say that's an opinion.

Its not the poor ref's fault that dissent = same as a reckless tackle - as you know 7 yellow card offences - they can't all be for the same thing!

Only seen the Chair foul once in real time (like the ref) but if you thought that a red, fair enough.

Time wasting - done to death already in Boro game and will come up, time and time again - until refs and their bosses decide to do something about it, it will continue.

In Mr Ward's defence, I have heard a top PL referee tell a room full of refs that if he EVER pulled up a GK for taking longer than 6 seconds then he would not get a PL game the next week - what are we mere mortals and the Gavin Wards of this world supposed to do when told that?!

I think 3 incredibly harsh, but there we go.

Surely, surely, hopefully, we can have no refereeing discussions after a game soon - please!

Sorry, should have added, nothing to stop him awarding the GK a yellow, which I agree he should have done.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 16:40]
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 16:46 - Aug 22 with 4052 viewsMrSheen

The last time I attended as a season ticket holder was a desperate 0-0 draw with Palace brought to you by Flavio Briatore and Paulo Sousa. The action was utterly grim and the atmosphere in the stands so sour and toxic, I chucked the card in the bin and ignored the last games that season. Having missed Millwall on holiday, this was my reintroduction. Fark, what a difference, brilliant entertainment (from both sides), and a squad you could love like Holloway’s boys of 2004, except unquestionably more skilful and creatively led.

On the ref, I’m surprised Clive left out the twttng Albert got after his late shot over the bar in the last minute. How was that not a foul, at least?
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:02 - Aug 22 with 3982 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive good report. Barnsley really should have finished the game first half and could have gone in 4 up. Great from MW to make the changes early and they worked you could see Dozzel and Thomas were struggling to get involved and have any impact on the game. What a difference the subs made.Like you I thought the ref lost control of the game and the johansen and Albert cynical fouls were potential red cards. And how only 5 mins added that was a joke.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 3934 viewsNorthernr

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 16:32 - Aug 22 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, you mentioned Premier League there at the end, don't know if you noticed!

I've put the case for the referee for the foul on SJ - reckless = yellow btw - in another thread but you thought it dangerous so that would be a red - fair enough - as you say that's an opinion.

Its not the poor ref's fault that dissent = same as a reckless tackle - as you know 7 yellow card offences - they can't all be for the same thing!

Only seen the Chair foul once in real time (like the ref) but if you thought that a red, fair enough.

Time wasting - done to death already in Boro game and will come up, time and time again - until refs and their bosses decide to do something about it, it will continue.

In Mr Ward's defence, I have heard a top PL referee tell a room full of refs that if he EVER pulled up a GK for taking longer than 6 seconds then he would not get a PL game the next week - what are we mere mortals and the Gavin Wards of this world supposed to do when told that?!

Surely, surely, hopefully, we can have no refereeing discussions after a game soon - please!

Sorry, should have added, nothing to stop him awarding the GK a yellow, which I agree he should have done.

On the 6 second thing specifically, there must surely be some point between 6 second and 30 seconds where it becomes too ridiculous to ignore. I’ll go back through the second half and find the time stamp but we had him at 25 seconds for one of them.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:45 - Aug 22 with 3780 viewsterryb

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:16 - Aug 22 by Northernr

On the 6 second thing specifically, there must surely be some point between 6 second and 30 seconds where it becomes too ridiculous to ignore. I’ll go back through the second half and find the time stamp but we had him at 25 seconds for one of them.

I thought Ward actually getured to the 'keeper that he was very close to giving a free kick. I'm sure that none of them would give the decision without issuing a warning first.

I would have no idea if the challenge on Johansen was dangerous as it was too far away from the back of the Upper Loft& obscured by our captain. Like you though, I was amazed that Chair wasn't sent off & he/we could have had no complaint if he had been.

As to the game, I thought barnsley were very good in the first half. In both the football they played & how they adapted their tactics to play against us. It could/should have been a deserved 4-0 at the break with no way for us to come back. However, I think we are learning that this team of ours will keep going to the end.

Looking back, I rather enjoyed this game!
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:52 - Aug 22 with 3746 viewsSharpy36

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:16 - Aug 22 by Northernr

The fans even assisted the ref with the count on that occasion.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:53 - Aug 22 with 3742 viewsMichael_Hunt

My view of the Chair tackle was from a different angle to you Clive and in my opinion was a yellow. His foot never left the ground and he slid through momentum on a greasy pitch. An old fashioned slide tackle that hardly touched the other player, though you’d never believe it watching the histrionics of the Barnsley player.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 18:07 - Aug 22 with 3644 viewsLongsufferingR

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:53 - Aug 22 by Michael_Hunt

My view of the Chair tackle was from a different angle to you Clive and in my opinion was a yellow. His foot never left the ground and he slid through momentum on a greasy pitch. An old fashioned slide tackle that hardly touched the other player, though you’d never believe it watching the histrionics of the Barnsley player.

This.

When you see it from the ground level camera, both players are going for the ball in an identical manner with feet sliding along the ground. It just so happened that Chair was a split second late but not a red for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 18:11 - Aug 22 with 3633 viewsNorthernr

I'm not going to sit here and argue passionately that one of our players should be sent off, but he is very late, well after the ball, his studs are showing, and he catches the guy well up the shin between the ankle and knee. It's a far worse tackle than Moncur was sent off for against us last week, for example.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 18:36 - Aug 22 with 3530 viewsNorthernr

61.20. Catches the ball on the far corner of the box. Sky goes to a replay, come back at 61.48 and he's still got the fcking ball in his hands. Then puts it down and kicks it away.

Nobody is talking about six seconds here. They're talking about 30 seconds a time.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:11 - Aug 22 with 3238 viewsMatch82

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 17:45 - Aug 22 by terryb

I thought Ward actually getured to the 'keeper that he was very close to giving a free kick. I'm sure that none of them would give the decision without issuing a warning first.

I would have no idea if the challenge on Johansen was dangerous as it was too far away from the back of the Upper Loft& obscured by our captain. Like you though, I was amazed that Chair wasn't sent off & he/we could have had no complaint if he had been.

As to the game, I thought barnsley were very good in the first half. In both the football they played & how they adapted their tactics to play against us. It could/should have been a deserved 4-0 at the break with no way for us to come back. However, I think we are learning that this team of ours will keep going to the end.

Looking back, I rather enjoyed this game!

My dad used to referee. When he could he'd meet with the managers before the game (at the same time) and tell them the things he was going to especially clamp down on. Dissent was his big one. Not sure if the refs still do that but might help.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:14 - Aug 22 with 3232 viewsB_Wad

Thank you for another excellent and entertaining match report. As a life long fan of sports writing, these columns are right up there with the best I've read.

The thoughts on styles that seem to work, and not work, against Warburton were insightful and I also appreciated the astute observation on Warburton being willing to make a double substitution in the first half. A risky move that probably not a lot of managers would have made, but it seems to support the courage of Warburton to take risk, perhaps a characteristic that comes from his background in finance.

I also appreciated how Warburton made sure to point out that his substitutions weren't a criticism of Thomas and Dozzell. Anyone who has been pulled early in a match, particularly when getting trounced and knowing once you are off, you are off, knows that is a sting to the ego and can also potentially demoralize and even lead to rifts within the team. Warburton is sharp in recognizing and trying to head that off and that seems to support some of the reason why there seems to be so much team motivation and belief within the squad.

The one quibble is that the swap in Matt Smith strategy seemed to work okay for Hull.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:29 - Aug 22 with 3187 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 16:32 - Aug 22 by PinnerPaul

As a ref, what’s your opinion on a kind of basketball type stopping the clock when the ball is out of play system?

I know time wasting is more about slowing up play rather than wasting time but it’s a start isn’t it? Always thought the time added on thing was odd.

Great report as usual Clive.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 20:29]
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 3159 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Generous mark for Thomas.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:38 - Aug 22 with 3154 viewsNorthernr

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:36 - Aug 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

Generous mark for Thomas.

Selected out of position, against a good team, in a system that didn't work. What does it achieve, what do any of us get, out of me kicking him with less than 4?
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 3096 viewsstainrods_elbow

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:14 - Aug 22 by B_Wad

Thank you for another excellent and entertaining match report. As a life long fan of sports writing, these columns are right up there with the best I've read.

The thoughts on styles that seem to work, and not work, against Warburton were insightful and I also appreciated the astute observation on Warburton being willing to make a double substitution in the first half. A risky move that probably not a lot of managers would have made, but it seems to support the courage of Warburton to take risk, perhaps a characteristic that comes from his background in finance.

I also appreciated how Warburton made sure to point out that his substitutions weren't a criticism of Thomas and Dozzell. Anyone who has been pulled early in a match, particularly when getting trounced and knowing once you are off, you are off, knows that is a sting to the ego and can also potentially demoralize and even lead to rifts within the team. Warburton is sharp in recognizing and trying to head that off and that seems to support some of the reason why there seems to be so much team motivation and belief within the squad.

The one quibble is that the swap in Matt Smith strategy seemed to work okay for Hull.

The interesting thing about Warburton is that I think I'm not alone here in having felt he might be more your 'risk-averse' type of fiscal and/or football manager, i.e. he's been rightly criticised at times for not being proactive but more reactive in making changes. Yesterday was a superb counterxample of his decisive authority in the former direction, however. As I've said elsewhere, it also made clear that our problems on the day can't be attributed to post-Boro fatigue, but were obviously the outcome of the wrong 11/tactical plan from the start.

I again think I may be at odds with some of the views here, but, if I were a player and had been hooked in the manner of Thomas and Dozzell, I would want to be told exactly how and why I'd under-performed so I could, work on my game going forwards. It's just a bit of glib 'manager-speak' on Warburton's part to tell the media it could have been any one of a number of players who went off - we're not stupid, and obviously, he took those two off specifically because they either couldn't or weren't enabled to do a job for the team and affect the match positively. I still have yet to see what Thomas brings to the party - he seems off the pace both physically and mentally, appears to have injury issues, and doesn't look match fit to me. Dozzell may or may not come good in the right system, but he was a rabbit caught in the Tykes' headlights yesterday. Hopefully, Warburton's being more honest behind closed doors and knows how to get the best of both, even if it seems to be taking a long time with Thomas in particular.

Albert needs to start games at least some of the time at home in my opinion, as he brings so much width, creativity and cleverness in the attacking third, as well as greatly improving the service into Austin and/or Dykes. Every manager has his blind spots, and this for me is Warburton's. Unc loves playing for QPR, fitted in wonderfully well yesterday, and we wouldn't have got that point without him on one wing and an irrepressible Chair on the other. That crossfield ball to the latter for the equaliser was also a thing of beauty. He needs to be on the first team sheet against Coventry, no question.

Though I've been accused of being a 'glass half-empty' merchant elsewhere, I take a glass half-full' attitude to yesterday's classic example of the proverbial game of two halves. Very encouraging that my raging questions about the team's character, desire and competence at half-time were so satisfyingly answered after the coaching team changed the shape. On another day, we could even have won it. We might even go top if we beat Coventry, and that would be a fabulously flying start in anyone's book.

A long, long way to go, and injuries/supensions are likely to affect us, but we have guts, quality and passion aplenty, with clear signs of real expertise on the sidelines. Onwards and hopefully upwards!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 22:20]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 3032 viewsMick_S

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 16:46 - Aug 22 by MrSheen

The last time I attended as a season ticket holder was a desperate 0-0 draw with Palace brought to you by Flavio Briatore and Paulo Sousa. The action was utterly grim and the atmosphere in the stands so sour and toxic, I chucked the card in the bin and ignored the last games that season. Having missed Millwall on holiday, this was my reintroduction. Fark, what a difference, brilliant entertainment (from both sides), and a squad you could love like Holloway’s boys of 2004, except unquestionably more skilful and creatively led.

On the ref, I’m surprised Clive left out the twttng Albert got after his late shot over the bar in the last minute. How was that not a foul, at least?

Regarding the Albert twaatting - that really was a bad decision. I’m not here to ref bash, but that made my head hurt. That was very poor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 3021 viewsNorthernr

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 20:52 - Aug 22 by stainrods_elbow

The interesting thing about Warburton is that I think I'm not alone here in having felt he might be more your 'risk-averse' type of fiscal and/or football manager, i.e. he's been rightly criticised at times for not being proactive but more reactive in making changes. Yesterday was a superb counterxample of his decisive authority in the former direction, however. As I've said elsewhere, it also made clear that our problems on the day can't be attributed to post-Boro fatigue, but were obviously the outcome of the wrong 11/tactical plan from the start.

I again think I may be at odds with some of the views here, but, if I were a player and had been hooked in the manner of Thomas and Dozzell, I would want to be told exactly how and why I'd under-performed so I could, work on my game going forwards. It's just a bit of glib 'manager-speak' on Warburton's part to tell the media it could have been any one of a number of players who went off - we're not stupid, and obviously, he took those two off specifically because they either couldn't or weren't enabled to do a job for the team and affect the match positively. I still have yet to see what Thomas brings to the party - he seems off the pace both physically and mentally, appears to have injury issues, and doesn't look match fit to me. Dozzell may or may not come good in the right system, but he was a rabbit caught in the Tykes' headlights yesterday. Hopefully, Warburton's being more honest behind closed doors and knows how to get the best of both, even if it seems to be taking a long time with Thomas in particular.

Albert needs to start games at least some of the time at home in my opinion, as he brings so much width, creativity and cleverness in the attacking third, as well as greatly improving the service into Austin and/or Dykes. Every manager has his blind spots, and this for me is Warburton's. Unc loves playing for QPR, fitted in wonderfully well yesterday, and we wouldn't have got that point without him on one wing and an irrepressible Chair on the other. That crossfield ball to the latter for the equaliser was also a thing of beauty. He needs to be on the first team sheet against Coventry, no question.

Though I've been accused of being a 'glass half-empty' merchant elsewhere, I take a glass half-full' attitude to yesterday's classic example of the proverbial game of two halves. Very encouraging that my raging questions about the team's character, desire and competence at half-time were so satisfyingly answered after the coaching team changed the shape. On another day, we could even have won it. We might even go top if we beat Coventry, and that would be a fabulously flying start in anyone's book.

A long, long way to go, and injuries/supensions are likely to affect us, but we have guts, quality and passion aplenty, with clear signs of real expertise on the sidelines. Onwards and hopefully upwards!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 22:20]

I’d be very surprised if, like you say, Warburton isn’t sitting down with GT and AD with the video, clips from the analysis team etc, and explaining how and why it went wrong for them and what he wanted. That’s right to do in private, probably even away from the rest of the group, while publicly just giving it the bland media trained answer to protect them and swat away any headlines. To further my earlier point, what does he get out of publicly kicking them?

By contrast, here’s Nigel Clough taking the opposite approach yesterday. I guess there’s a time abs a place for both, I’d certainly like a few qpr players down the years to have heard some home truths, but with this group and the direction we’re heading I’ll take Warbs method .

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:13 - Aug 22 with 3016 viewsFrankRightguard

On the time wasting thing, has a ref ever given a keeper two yellows for it in a game? Usually you see them warn them for ages, then book them, then continue to warn them. What would liven them up is a warning, a booking and then a second booking. Watch how quickly they get the ball in play then.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:39 - Aug 22 with 2932 viewsNorthernr

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:13 - Aug 22 by FrankRightguard

On the time wasting thing, has a ref ever given a keeper two yellows for it in a game? Usually you see them warn them for ages, then book them, then continue to warn them. What would liven them up is a warning, a booking and then a second booking. Watch how quickly they get the ball in play then.

But why not? It’s in the rules. Every other game, for and against us, I’m saying “the time wasting was blatant and nothing was done about it. Every other week Paul tells me “oooooh no we couldn’t possibly do that, they’ve been told if they do they’ll be consigned to Unibond League duty for ever more”. This is fcking ridiculous. Can you imagine if some of the other rules were applied in the same way? Well technically you’re not allowed to punch the ball in with your fist, but ooooh if you start giving free kicks for that no Premier League game for you next week.

Warn. Book. Warn again. Send off. Nobody will ever get sent off because the booking will stop it. Games will improve immeasurably for it. And you don’t need to change the rules because IT’S ALREADY IN THE FCKING RULES.
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:56 - Aug 22 with 2878 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:39 - Aug 22 by Northernr

But why not? It’s in the rules. Every other game, for and against us, I’m saying “the time wasting was blatant and nothing was done about it. Every other week Paul tells me “oooooh no we couldn’t possibly do that, they’ve been told if they do they’ll be consigned to Unibond League duty for ever more”. This is fcking ridiculous. Can you imagine if some of the other rules were applied in the same way? Well technically you’re not allowed to punch the ball in with your fist, but ooooh if you start giving free kicks for that no Premier League game for you next week.

Warn. Book. Warn again. Send off. Nobody will ever get sent off because the booking will stop it. Games will improve immeasurably for it. And you don’t need to change the rules because IT’S ALREADY IN THE FCKING RULES.

Was talking to a mate at the cricket today. Palace fan and I asked him if it was a good match against Brentford. He said no and neither team really wanted to win and that Brentford time wasted throughout. Surely really easy to stop it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 22:01 - Aug 22 with 2868 viewsFrankRightguard

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:39 - Aug 22 by Northernr

At the moment once a booking is issued the keeper, or whoever, can basically waste all the time they like as no ref has balls big enough to book them again. That why the booking invariably comes late in the game as they then don’t have enough time to have to make a decision.

Utter nonsense.

Another thing that would speed the game up immeasurably is if they went back to the ref deciding what side a goal kick is to be taken from. Never understood why they changed that in the first place.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 22:22]
Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 22:21 - Aug 22 with 2810 viewsSuperhoop83

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 18:11 - Aug 22 by Northernr

I'm not going to sit here and argue passionately that one of our players should be sent off, but he is very late, well after the ball, his studs are showing, and he catches the guy well up the shin between the ankle and knee. It's a far worse tackle than Moncur was sent off for against us last week, for example.

Suffering since 1978.

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 2733 viewsstainrods_elbow

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 21:12 - Aug 22 by Northernr

I’d be very surprised if, like you say, Warburton isn’t sitting down with GT and AD with the video, clips from the analysis team etc, and explaining how and why it went wrong for them and what he wanted. That’s right to do in private, probably even away from the rest of the group, while publicly just giving it the bland media trained answer to protect them and swat away any headlines. To further my earlier point, what does he get out of publicly kicking them?

By contrast, here’s Nigel Clough taking the opposite approach yesterday. I guess there’s a time abs a place for both, I’d certainly like a few qpr players down the years to have heard some home truths, but with this group and the direction we’re heading I’ll take Warbs method .

I don't think I was (and am not) advocating MW giving Thomas, Dozzell or any player a public roasting, Clive. I just have less tolerance of the 'bland' manager-speak that gets served up far too often, of which MW is as guilty as most. Nick London asked Warburton a perfectly reasonable question about his thinking behind the substitutions, and Warburton could have mixed it up a bit at least, saying Dozzell and Thomas did x but we wanted/needed more of y etc., and they'll learn. If, as he emphasised, Thomas was out of position, was that the manager's fault or the player not doing as well as expected? As a fan, I don't want football managers turning into politicians. The best era for punditry was the 1970s, when you had fabulous arguments between controversalists like Malcolm Allison and Alan Mullery. Now, it's the likes of media types like Ian Taylor talking about how valuable our managers are for 'managing expectations', players being treated like hothouse flowers whatever they do/don't do, and fans getting short-changed as a result. As I say, there's a balance to be struck here, that's all, between vilifcation and glib permission to fail, at the very least.

Your Clough video also makes clear the ambivalence of the conversation. Hopefully, Warburton and his coaches will have learned more about what the likes of Thomas and Dozzell can and cannot do after this weekend (I noted the manger having a prolonged word to Thomas before he was pulled - clearly, the lecture didn't have the desired effect).

As I said elsewhere, Albert 's introduction really helped turn the tide - we had width on both wings, a pulsating balance, and a shot in the arm of attacking nous and flair. Mark and his staff, as well as the players, need to learn from games like this, and I'm sure he/they will. As it turned out, we got out of jail by way of a truly impressive second half performance, but on another day it could have been game over by H/T, and we also rode our luck a couple of times in that second half. That said, Barnsley played a really good 45, and scored a superb second goal at this level, so it wasn't only about our inadequacies.

Despite Charlie's commendable equaliser after surekly his worst game in a Rangers shirt by a country mile, my main concern remains our relative toothlessness in attack for large parts of the game, and we need a squad boost up front, even if six goals from two away games might seem to tell a different story. Willock flitted not often very effectively, and will have off days. Wells would give us a very good option here, I think.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 22:43]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 00:11 - Aug 23 with 2582 viewssimmo

Adomah and Ball reach into the fire to grasp unlikely point - Report on 18:11 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Difference with Moncur is that he left the floor, if you jump in you can't maintain control and protect yourself or the player, Chair was late and high but he stayed on the deck. If he'd lunged it would 100% be a red.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024