Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away tickets question 05:43 - Aug 31 with 2116 viewsMistication92

I'm booking a trip home from Canada and want to make sure I can fit in as many games with my Dad as possible. So the week of Fulham, Blackburn, Peterborough looks like the one.

My only concern is getting tickets for Fulham away. My Dad's got 175 points, any chance of it going down that far? Also are Sky going to be c__ts and move the game to Friday night? Cheers!
Away tickets question on 06:34 - Aug 31 with 2071 viewsmikeygunn

I would be wary of Peterborough as well, think it’s only a small away number, we are doing well, not played them for years, could be points for that too.

Think Sky could carve our fixtures up for Fulham & Posh.
Away tickets question on 07:18 - Aug 31 with 2029 viewsMistication92

From the looks of their highlights, Peterborugh seem to be giving away teams the full end (new stand) whilst leaving the smaller away bit in the wooden main stand unsold. So I was thinking they'd just give us both bits, which is 4300.

If worst comes to worst I'm sure we can go in the home ends.
Away tickets question on 09:08 - Aug 31 with 1960 viewsessextaxiboy

Away tickets question on 07:18 - Aug 31 by Mistication92

From the looks of their highlights, Peterborugh seem to be giving away teams the full end (new stand) whilst leaving the smaller away bit in the wooden main stand unsold. So I was thinking they'd just give us both bits, which is 4300.

If worst comes to worst I'm sure we can go in the home ends.

Maybe Marcus Bents shot will have come down by then .
Away tickets question on 09:17 - Aug 31 with 1936 viewsJames_Paddocks

Fulham away will be very tricky on that amount of loyalty points. It usually starts off at around 1000+. The away allocation is still reduced due to the ongoing construction on their side stand.

I'm sure there will be a few spares knocking about. Or you could jump in the neutral section, which is right next to the away fans?
Away tickets question on 10:00 - Aug 31 with 1885 viewsParkRoyalR

I'd put a call into the Box Office and explain your circumstances, usually try to be helpful and accommodating in such instances.
Away tickets question on 10:04 - Aug 31 with 1877 viewstoboboly

I imagine the Fulham game is going to be moved for TV. Both teams doing well and it gets moved even when we aren't!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Away tickets question on 10:05 - Aug 31 with 1879 viewsWalnut

Away tickets question on 06:34 - Aug 31 by mikeygunn

I would be wary of Peterborough as well, think it’s only a small away number, we are doing well, not played them for years, could be points for that too.

Think Sky could carve our fixtures up for Fulham & Posh.

The Sky October Premier picks are done which suggests their EFL picks are imminent. Given we're already on at Bournemouth & WBA, we'd be really unlucky to have four consecutive away games picked (if they go for Fulham & Posh). Having said that, Sky do love shifting Fulham QPR. As it's Bees v Chels*a at 5.30 and we're coming out of an international break (shouldn't be Friday) IF it is picked, it ought be 12.30 on the Saturday.
IF Posh is picked, Friday and Monday should be out which leaves Saturday 12.30 or Sunday Noon (if they still use that for Championship?). Presumably we'll know this week.
Away tickets question on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 1815 viewsnix

I'd be amazed if Fulham QPR isn't on Sky. It often is anyway and the fact that Fulham and QPR are both doing well and playing attractive football, it looks like a definite.
Login to get fewer ads

Away tickets question on 12:54 - Aug 31 with 1713 viewsstowmarketrange

Away tickets question on 10:05 - Aug 31 by Walnut

The Sky October Premier picks are done which suggests their EFL picks are imminent. Given we're already on at Bournemouth & WBA, we'd be really unlucky to have four consecutive away games picked (if they go for Fulham & Posh). Having said that, Sky do love shifting Fulham QPR. As it's Bees v Chels*a at 5.30 and we're coming out of an international break (shouldn't be Friday) IF it is picked, it ought be 12.30 on the Saturday.
IF Posh is picked, Friday and Monday should be out which leaves Saturday 12.30 or Sunday Noon (if they still use that for Championship?). Presumably we'll know this week.

It could be the dreaded 8pm Saturday night game.
Away tickets question on 14:19 - Aug 31 with 1626 viewsfrancisbowles

Away tickets question on 12:54 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

It could be the dreaded 8pm Saturday night game.

Rather that than 12.30!
Away tickets question on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 1566 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Away tickets question on 14:19 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Rather that than 12.30!

Seeing as theirs a west London side, 2 SW London teams and the Hounslow hotshots are all playing against one or t’other, I’d imagine slimy sky will market it as some derby day bonanza meaning we will be on at 1230pm giving plod time to get to the 237 bus stop near Kew
Away tickets question on 03:13 - Sep 4 with 1235 viewsMistication92

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I don't really feel comfortable trying to ask the TO for special help ahead of fans with loads of loyalty points, so we're going to try and get tickets closest to the away end.

Don't want to say this too loudly and start a new thread, but for anyone else in the same position of wanting to go to Fulham. They've been asking for a booking history, but you can currently buy an u16 ticket for their away game at Blackpool for a fiver to get round this in time for our game...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024