Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My dad could beat your dad in a fight - Preview 18:17 - Sep 10 with 2171 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55712
My dad could beat your dad in a fight - Preview on 00:33 - Sep 11 with 1532 viewsBoston

Many years ago, I was on a Met Line train somewhere between Wembley Park and Finchley Rd, when I overheard one pimply uniformed 14 year old informing his classmate that his dad could buy your dad.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My dad could beat your dad in a fight - Preview on 07:52 - Sep 11 with 1316 viewsnix

Whether the breaking of the triple lock. - laughed out loud at that one.

Thanks Clive.

I don't know where I am on the deserving scale. Long timer, season tickets for years, buy the scummy tea at HQ for £50 a pop, two play off finals but I'm never going to Middlesbrough away midweek, let's face it. So, no, I don't think I should be in the front of the queue for Reading away. Hope it gets sorted soonest.

That said, I'm excited about going. It's my birthday tomorrow, so it's something of a birthday treat for me (I'm not going clubbing, tomoz, so I'm making the best of it). Lunch in town, resisting the tempting offer (not) from Reading to partake in their shiny stadium (their away fans guide recommends it, lol!)

Whatever happens let's make plenty of noise, and drown out the Reading fans for all those on comms who couldn't get tickets...
My dad could beat your dad in a fight - Preview on 09:47 - Sep 11 with 1165 viewssevenhoop

great report as ever clive.

agreed about tickets and agree the 70/30. Those who go to boro midweek and Hull the weekend before should get priority over the likes of me - season ticket holder forever who will go to about 6-8 away games in a usual season and a lot more if we are any good.
My dad could beat your dad in a fight - Preview on 17:09 - Sep 11 with 833 viewsJamesB1979

I’m certainly less deserving (based on games attended) today compared to me in my 20s. I don’t have a ticket for today but the only people you can or should blame is the club. I hope there’s still a feel good, happy, in this together atmosphere today rather than the resentment and bad atmosphere that was seen before Warbs arrived.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024