Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 15:21 - Oct 1 with 731 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55916
This week's podcast on 16:11 - Oct 1 with 671 viewsJamesB1979

Good podcast. I still don’t really understand the “not wanting to go up” camp. Or to be fair, I do
appreciate that getting beat each week is no fun and for that reason championship is more enjoyable. But what I don’t understand is why we would be more ready (than we are now in 1 or 2 seasons time)? I’d be amazed if we keep hold of Dickie. Dieng, Chair and Willock if we don’t go up. You can’t replace that amount of quality and improve. We did it with Eze but that’s one player.
This week's podcast on 11:21 - Oct 2 with 521 viewsPinnerPaul

A good listen.

However while I can see the argument for (and against) the pitch 'invaders' punishments, can't believe the calls for clemency for the guy that 'struck' the AR with a flag.

Come on lads, if we don't ban that fan the FA would come down on us pretty heavily - and rightly so.

"Didn't really hit him that hard"
This week's podcast on 11:56 - Oct 2 with 496 viewslondonscottish

This week's podcast on 11:21 - Oct 2 by PinnerPaul

A good listen.

However while I can see the argument for (and against) the pitch 'invaders' punishments, can't believe the calls for clemency for the guy that 'struck' the AR with a flag.

Come on lads, if we don't ban that fan the FA would come down on us pretty heavily - and rightly so.

"Didn't really hit him that hard"

It was mildly amusing but moronic at the same time - it was always bound to be seen as a major issue.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

This week's podcast on 13:35 - Oct 2 with 425 viewsMedwayR

This week's podcast on 16:11 - Oct 1 by JamesB1979

Good podcast. I still don’t really understand the “not wanting to go up” camp. Or to be fair, I do
appreciate that getting beat each week is no fun and for that reason championship is more enjoyable. But what I don’t understand is why we would be more ready (than we are now in 1 or 2 seasons time)? I’d be amazed if we keep hold of Dickie. Dieng, Chair and Willock if we don’t go up. You can’t replace that amount of quality and improve. We did it with Eze but that’s one player.

If we go up we'll probably keep Dieng, Dickie, Chair and Willock for an extra year then sell them for an even bigger fee and top of banking £100m+ from TV money.

I look at Norwich when they went up with Pukki, Buendia, Cantwell, Aarons, Lewis etc and when they came back down they kept some of them to bounce back up and cashed in on others. We'd be in a similar situation and that's not a bad thing.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024