Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? 10:51 - Oct 30 with 2480 viewsNortholt_Rs

He looks a shadow of the player from last season. Is he carrying an injury?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 10:55 - Oct 30 with 2440 viewsdermyqpr

I would say both him and Andre are carrying a bit of excess. Might be an excuse for Charlie (whom we all love til the day he dies), getting on a bit. Gray on the other hand needs to see the dietitian.
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 11:19 - Oct 30 with 2381 viewsted_hendrix

He might well be 'off form' he might well not be.

For years its been known that when he's come back from injury he's been slow to get back 'up to speed' although this isnt the situation now as he hasnt been injured.

I'd well imagine that Charlie himself is well pissed off at the moment but he'll 'be back'

Reminds me of the game against Burnley way back when at LR and we (not me btw) were giving stick to Andy Cole something along the lines of "Andy Cole-Andy Cole when he gets the ball he does f uck all--Andy-Andy Cole" he then beat us up on the pitch scoring a hattrick.

We need opposing fans to give Charlie some stick, next Wednesday night would be handy that'll do it.

He's a valuable 'team player' who's just going through a spell as all players do.

He'll be back.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 11:30 - Oct 30 with 2335 viewsjohncharles

I think Chalie and maybe Andre would have come on last but for the injuries to McCallum and Device limiting our choice of subs.

Strong and stable my arse.

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 12:57 - Oct 30 with 2165 viewstraininvain

Somehow I don’t think we can blame Charlie for last night!

He’ll probably start against Cardiff given that Dykes is on Instagram wearing a protective boot and presumably injured. Could do with Charlie getting back in amongst the goals and hopefully that’ll start vs Cardiff and Blackpool.
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 13:05 - Oct 30 with 2140 viewsbosh67

I have absolutely no doubts about Charlie. H is having a rare spell out of the goals but remember that he was only denied one in the previous game due to the lino having some kind of rules episode.

Players get these spells. Dykes had a huge one. Charlie has had them, just not here. But he's quality. He's Rangers through and through. He'll be back in the goals within a game or so.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 13:52 - Oct 30 with 2028 viewsSK_hoops

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 13:05 - Oct 30 by bosh67

I have absolutely no doubts about Charlie. H is having a rare spell out of the goals but remember that he was only denied one in the previous game due to the lino having some kind of rules episode.

Players get these spells. Dykes had a huge one. Charlie has had them, just not here. But he's quality. He's Rangers through and through. He'll be back in the goals within a game or so.

Plus one of those headers against Everton was quality. I am 100% sure he will be back. I have a good feeling it will be sooner rather than later.

I think he may get over analysed because of his 'legend's status buy as stated above every striker in the world has gone through a dry spell.
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 13:57 - Oct 30 with 2013 viewsgazza1

I always thought that CA was going to be first choice but sadly his form has dipped in many ways and isn't the player we all expected so Dykes is our current No 1 striker.

Big question is whether CA will find his form or is he just a second rate squad member.
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 14:05 - Oct 30 with 1990 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Well he did score the winner against Sunderland which would have elevated him even more in everybody's eyes but sadly its not rewarded by playing Arsenal.
He was never fit for years IMO yet has the natural ability to find the space to score or be in the correct spot when there is a glimmer of a chance like Tuesday fair play to him.
I love the guy but like a lot of posters on here felt he was not the answer just a piece of the puzzle which this team needs badly.
I saw Dykes getting kicked on the last play of the fcuking game last night just to add salt to the wound so we will need Charlie going forward either way.
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:08 - Oct 30 with 1890 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 11:19 - Oct 30 by ted_hendrix

He might well be 'off form' he might well not be.

For years its been known that when he's come back from injury he's been slow to get back 'up to speed' although this isnt the situation now as he hasnt been injured.

I'd well imagine that Charlie himself is well pissed off at the moment but he'll 'be back'

Reminds me of the game against Burnley way back when at LR and we (not me btw) were giving stick to Andy Cole something along the lines of "Andy Cole-Andy Cole when he gets the ball he does f uck all--Andy-Andy Cole" he then beat us up on the pitch scoring a hattrick.

We need opposing fans to give Charlie some stick, next Wednesday night would be handy that'll do it.

He's a valuable 'team player' who's just going through a spell as all players do.

He'll be back.

1 championship goal this season, scored way back in August. I think it's safe to say that he's off form.
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:10 - Oct 30 with 1880 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:08 - Oct 30 by Benny_the_Ball

1 championship goal this season, scored way back in August. I think it's safe to say that he's off form.

Yes its safe to say he's off form.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:11 - Oct 30 with 1879 viewsdaveB

nothings really happened to him he's just had a dip in form, thought he looked a bit sharper against Sunderland, am guessing he'll be needed the next few weeks with Dykes injured
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:29 - Oct 30 with 1848 viewsMyke

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:11 - Oct 30 by daveB

nothings really happened to him he's just had a dip in form, thought he looked a bit sharper against Sunderland, am guessing he'll be needed the next few weeks with Dykes injured

Disappointed with Charlie's current form/fitness but confident like most it'll change. But very unhappy with Gray. Thought he was coming here a 'reformed' character with something to prove? Got off to a great start v Reading/WBA, but has very quickly regressed into the player I did not want to sign in the first place
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 18:08 - Oct 30 with 1644 viewsVancouverHoop

Remind me, can Bonne be recalled in January?
Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 22:53 - Oct 30 with 1314 viewsNortholt_Rs

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 18:08 - Oct 30 by VancouverHoop

Remind me, can Bonne be recalled in January?

I believe we can recall him in Jan.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 23:00 - Oct 30 with 1288 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 15:11 - Oct 30 by daveB

Dykes injured? OMG!

I guess we'll have to make do with Charlie Austin.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 23:29 - Oct 30 with 1235 viewsdaveB

Charlie, Charlie…..what’s happened to him? on 23:00 - Oct 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

Dykes injured? OMG!

I guess we'll have to make do with Charlie Austin.

He could hardly walk the last 10 minutes, has a photo on instagram of him at home with his kid and has one of those special boots on so doesn't look great
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024