Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays 15:18 - Nov 14 with 1952 viewsNorthernr

First of two Awaydays features this international break, starting with the rather bleak Fulham-Peterborough double header...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56258
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 20:04 - Nov 14 with 1616 viewscolinallcars

Jolly good read which helped me partially forget my bleedin' toothache. A few bottles of Fullers Honeydew will also help.
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 21:49 - Nov 14 with 1507 viewsderbyhoop

Wonderfully descriptive view of pubs and the way they have tried, and failed, to cope with ever changing Covid regulations and Brexit staffing crises.

And that's from the other side of the Channel.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 12:55 - Nov 15 with 1006 viewsMrSheen

Ummmmmmm, at the risk of sounding like a vicar or probation officer, and certainly ungrateful...
Expressing it may make you give you short-term satisfaction, and add to your group status (it certainly makes for an entertaining read), but contempt erodes your ability to experience empathy, community and love. If a mother ordering food for her son leads a grown man to boil over with rage because it's keeping him from his fifth beer of the day, it's a fair question to ask who is the privileged little prick here.
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 12:58 - Nov 15 with 997 viewsNorthernr

Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 12:55 - Nov 15 by MrSheen

Ummmmmmm, at the risk of sounding like a vicar or probation officer, and certainly ungrateful...
Expressing it may make you give you short-term satisfaction, and add to your group status (it certainly makes for an entertaining read), but contempt erodes your ability to experience empathy, community and love. If a mother ordering food for her son leads a grown man to boil over with rage because it's keeping him from his fifth beer of the day, it's a fair question to ask who is the privileged little prick here.

I think you may be taking it too seriously.
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 13:14 - Nov 15 with 977 viewsMrSheen

Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 12:58 - Nov 15 by Northernr

I think you may be taking it too seriously.

Very possibly. I really hope you aren’t as well.
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 13:25 - Nov 15 with 957 viewsthehat

Great stuff Clive - Fantastic write ups again.

Spot on with Peterborough - I didn't go to Fulham due to Loyalty Points I have loads but the people I go with including my kids didn't have enough.
Fulham/Peterborough - Awaydays on 21:01 - Nov 15 with 602 viewstoboboly

Lovely wrote up, thank you for that.

It's a shame about some of the away crowd, would make me think twice about taking a child.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024