Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aw, Ray Kennedy 19:04 - Nov 30 with 1360 viewsBoston

….gone at 70. Then again having had Parkinson’s for so long.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 19:09 - Nov 30 with 1336 viewsthemodfather

top player, england international, won the 71 doubke with arsenal and with liverpool, many many medals, i think he has one of every medal bar a world cup winners? anyway RIP ray.
Aw, Ray Kennedy on 19:13 - Nov 30 with 1321 viewshantssi

Top, top player.
RIP
Aw, Ray Kennedy on 19:27 - Nov 30 with 1264 viewsMrSheen

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 19:09 - Nov 30 by themodfather

top player, england international, won the 71 doubke with arsenal and with liverpool, many many medals, i think he has one of every medal bar a world cup winners? anyway RIP ray.

Amazing that he won the double and a European trophy for Arsenal before he was 20. I can't believe he was only 70. Had a horrible time later in life (though he was no saint either).
Aw, Ray Kennedy on 14:06 - Dec 1 with 1036 viewsDiscodroids

RIP.

As a Footballer, Ray had More class than Julian Cope propping up the bar at Club for Heroes In his flannel De-Mob suit listening to Rusty Egan play Blue rondo a la turk on the ones and twos while smoking a gitanes.

A Wonderful player in an era of wonderful Midfield footballers.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 14:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 14:20 - Dec 1 with 1001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

One of my favourite non-Rangers players when I was a nipper.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 16:11 - Dec 1 with 940 viewsMoonshineSteve

Sad news. Remember him hitting a volley once that hit the bar and looked like it almost knocked it off.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 16:19 - Dec 1 with 925 viewslightwaterhoop

Did'nt he score one of Liverpools goals against Wolves to rob us of the First Division title.Still, what a career he had.

RIP Ray Kennedy
Aw, Ray Kennedy on 23:37 - Dec 1 with 763 viewsdigswellhoop

him and john radford were the best stick partnerships in the world in1970/71 a true genius
Login to get fewer ads

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 00:03 - Dec 2 with 747 viewsMyke

Aw, Ray Kennedy on 19:09 - Nov 30 by themodfather

When I first ventured into this football palaver I would say around '73 I was briefly an Arsenal fan, lured by their recent success and big name stars before being wooed by Bowles et al in August '75. Kennedy and Radford were a deadly forward line with the mercurial Charlie George. That he was then converted into a top midfielder by Liverpool was testimony to the man's ability.
Am I right in saying he had to sell off most of his medals to pay for his Parkinson's treatment or am I confusing him with someone else?
Anyway RIP Ray - hell of a player
Aw, Ray Kennedy on 07:15 - Dec 2 with 675 viewswestberksr

as mentioned previously, can't believe he was only 70.

such a classy player to watch; and what a shot he had on him. RIP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024