Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Money money money 11:36 - Dec 14 with 1099 viewsPinnerPaul

Just to make a change from you know what

Some £s to get us all wound up

Actually quite interesting

Money money money on 12:44 - Dec 14 with 985 viewsPinnerPaul

Shame no one reacted as it is a very interesting set of figures.

We are 10th worse wages to turnover ratio in the last 10 years (All PL and EFL clubs), but guess what, the worse club, ie the one with the highest wage/turnover ratio, is our much loved 'neighbour'................................... no, NOT them, its Brentford!

As I say worth a quick look at the figures if you get a min.

There is good news on one graph, according to this we don't have any debt at all.
Money money money on 13:06 - Dec 14 with 913 viewsslmrstid

Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity.

Wise old finance saying.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 13:07]
Money money money on 13:07 - Dec 14 with 902 viewsterryb

Being 21st in the wages paid table is, at a glance, awful.

However, we know that this is due to our mismanagement of the past. I'm sure we would be considerably lower if it was based on the last five years instead of ten.

An income of over £400 million in that time that we wasted! Thankfully, we are now run with trying to keep losses to a minimum.
Money money money on 13:26 - Dec 14 with 860 viewsPinnerPaul

Money money money on 13:07 - Dec 14 by terryb

Being 21st in the wages paid table is, at a glance, awful.

However, we know that this is due to our mismanagement of the past. I'm sure we would be considerably lower if it was based on the last five years instead of ten.

An income of over £400 million in that time that we wasted! Thankfully, we are now run with trying to keep losses to a minimum.

Think wages would be lower but not sure our wages/turnover ratio would be that great, given the turnover has dropped as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024