Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff dates 2022 16:39 - Jan 1 with 1770 viewsPeterHucker

Family members are trying to get me to commit to some dates in May and I want to avoid any potential playoff dates (just in case)

I know that the Championship playoff final is Sunday 29th May but does anyone know when the playoff semifinals are likely to be?

My guess is the weekend of 14th/15th May for the first leg. Then 17th/18th for the 2nd leg.

Anyone in the know on this?

Playoff dates 2022 on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 1730 viewsTonto

So this has surely jinxed it...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Playoff dates 2022 on 17:32 - Jan 1 with 1612 viewsdaveB

tv decides nearer the time
Playoff dates 2022 on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 1587 viewsstowmarketrange

The playoff dates are flexible so that we can get Loic Remy back in the squad for them.
Playoff dates 2022 on 17:52 - Jan 1 with 1563 viewsStreathamRanger

Playoff dates 2022 on 16:46 - Jan 1 by Tonto

So this has surely jinxed it...

Don't worry. I've booked a holiday for the weekend of the play off final. Last time I did this I missed Bobby Zamora day and promised myself I'd never book a holiday again on that weekend. Unfortunately I forgot but the fact I have a holiday booked tells me that we will almost certainly make it to the final. Sods law and all that.
Playoff dates 2022 on 19:28 - Jan 1 with 1397 viewsstowmarketrange

Playoff dates 2022 on 17:52 - Jan 1 by StreathamRanger

Don't worry. I've booked a holiday for the weekend of the play off final. Last time I did this I missed Bobby Zamora day and promised myself I'd never book a holiday again on that weekend. Unfortunately I forgot but the fact I have a holiday booked tells me that we will almost certainly make it to the final. Sods law and all that.

I’m away from the 7th May until the 15th,but I’ll be there hopefully for the 2nd leg and final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024