Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how many games this season....home/away. 00:24 - Jul 9 with 1354 viewsqpr_1968

how many games this season....home/away.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

how many games this season....home/away. on 01:18 - Jul 9 with 1267 viewsDavieQPR

How many games what?
how many games this season....home/away. on 01:24 - Jul 9 with 1267 viewsqpr_1968

how many games this season....home/away. on 01:18 - Jul 9 by DavieQPR

How many games what?

good question.....put up without thinking.

do you intend to attend this season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

how many games this season....home/away. on 08:04 - Jul 9 with 1192 viewslondonscottish

I usually miss a fair few home games due to holidays and other commitments but also try to make a handful of away games.

I went for 15+

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

how many games this season....home/away. on 09:00 - Jul 9 with 1149 viewscolinallcars

Hmm….Sky may render some of these predictions irrelevant !
how many games this season....home/away. on 21:38 - Jul 10 with 978 viewsMalintabuk

Hopefully 20+ Think though that as petrol is so dear and not many games away games are close now that might be a tad optimistic
how many games this season....home/away. on 14:18 - Jul 11 with 841 viewsPinnerPaul

Hope to go to every home game, going to Wealdstone, doubt I will go to any away games or cup games, unless we get to a final of course!
how many games this season....home/away. on 23:13 - Jul 11 with 780 viewsrrrspricey

how many games this season....home/away. on 14:18 - Jul 11 by PinnerPaul

Hope to go to every home game, going to Wealdstone, doubt I will go to any away games or cup games, unless we get to a final of course!

Glory hunter
how many games this season....home/away. on 14:55 - Jul 12 with 685 viewsPinnerPaul

how many games this season....home/away. on 23:13 - Jul 11 by rrrspricey

Glory hunter

Yes I knew somebody would say that and as far as the cups are concerned, you DO have a point!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024