Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wormwood scrubs car park. 00:11 - Aug 7 with 2128 viewsqpr_1968

i know a few qpr fans that use the hospital car park in the scrubs on weekend matchdays, but from this weekend for the first time ever, hf are charging cars to park saturdays and sundays now, from 8.00 am until 6.30 pm......monday to friday was always 9.00 until 5.00.

now seven days a week at those new times....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

wormwood scrubs car park. on 00:32 - Aug 7 with 2040 viewsdavman

Didn't spot that today. I parked out back by the Linford Christie stadium and didn't pay. Am I going to get a letter?

Surely, if they change the arrangements they have to advertise them rather than changing them on the boards?

Great, starting to worry about my spending, could do without a fine.

Is there anywhere left that is free parking in the area? Used to always find a slot on Conningham Road, but that' now £20 an hour apparently...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

wormwood scrubs car park. on 00:49 - Aug 7 with 1988 viewsqpr_1968

wormwood scrubs car park. on 00:32 - Aug 7 by davman

Didn't spot that today. I parked out back by the Linford Christie stadium and didn't pay. Am I going to get a letter?

Surely, if they change the arrangements they have to advertise them rather than changing them on the boards?

Is there anywhere left that is free parking in the area? Used to always find a slot on Conningham Road, but that' now £20 an hour apparently...

the new signs were up today but the machines up until about 14.30 wasnt taking any payment.
the coin slots were blocked, and peoples cards, whether swiped or tapped in, were all declined.
in your favour, the hospital staff told us there were no parking attendants out today.

all the new signs said monday to sunday, so although in place, gotta feeling it does'nt kick in until monday, we did'nt pay either, like everyone else that we see and spoke to.
the council could have put a start date up......good old hf.

wormwood scrubs car park. on 01:35 - Aug 7 with 1941 viewsBoston

wormwood scrubs car park. on 00:49 - Aug 7 by qpr_1968

the new signs were up today but the machines up until about 14.30 wasnt taking any payment.
the coin slots were blocked, and peoples cards, whether swiped or tapped in, were all declined.
in your favour, the hospital staff told us there were no parking attendants out today.

all the new signs said monday to sunday, so although in place, gotta feeling it does'nt kick in until monday, we did'nt pay either, like everyone else that we see and spoke to.
the council could have put a start date up......good old hf.

Thought you lived within easy walking distance of the ground - you selfish climate killing, probably own a private jet....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

wormwood scrubs car park. on 01:39 - Aug 7 with 1937 viewspaulhoop2

Plenty of free parking sawley road side of Bloemfontein

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

wormwood scrubs car park. on 09:14 - Aug 7 with 1576 viewsdavman

wormwood scrubs car park. on 01:39 - Aug 7 by paulhoop2

Plenty of free parking sawley road side of Bloemfontein

Thanks, mate. Will check that out next Wednesday.

Can we go out yet?

wormwood scrubs car park. on 09:31 - Aug 7 with 1521 viewsterryb

wormwood scrubs car park. on 00:32 - Aug 7 by davman

Isn't it still free parking in Du Cane Road on a Saturday?
wormwood scrubs car park. on 10:45 - Aug 7 with 1379 viewsdavman

wormwood scrubs car park. on 09:31 - Aug 7 by terryb

Isn't it still free parking in Du Cane Road on a Saturday?

Dunno, will look there next match day unless anyone can confirm...

Can we go out yet?

wormwood scrubs car park. on 11:31 - Aug 7 with 1277 viewsQPR_Hibs

Assuming this is up to date, there are a lot of zones that are free parking on a Saturday:

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/parking/pay-and-display/map-controlled-parking-zones

Some of Coningham Road is in zone J ( free on a Sat) but some of it is in zone JJ ( costs a fortune) Click on each zone to see the restrictions.

Du Cane road appears to be in zone N which is free on Saturdays IF THE MAP IS CORRECT.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 11:34]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

wormwood scrubs car park. on 11:33 - Aug 7 with 1265 viewsqpr_1968

wormwood scrubs car park. on 01:35 - Aug 7 by Boston

Thought you lived within easy walking distance of the ground - you selfish climate killing, probably own a private jet....

your right boston, i live in wormholt road, but working saturdays in park royal its easier for me to come down scrubs lane and park in the scrubs.
i left premier park at 2 oclock, and with south africa road shut off and to get a space in wormholt road alone its easier to park in the scrubs and walk over the railway bridge from du cane road to blomfontein road..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024