Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beneath them 21:27 - Dec 29 with 2006 viewsconnell10

.I'm sick of players and managers coming to Rangers and thinking that we are beneath them and they are really doing this little club a favour by being here. You don't want to be here then f uck off I'm sick of it !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Beneath them on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 1877 viewsbosh67

It’s a bit early to accuse Critchley of this. As someone said he plays it down to the cameras but I suspect he will be bollocking them for the next 3 days.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beneath them on 21:43 - Dec 29 with 1831 viewsManinBlack

I suspect Connell was referring more to Beale than Critchley and the players who steal wages from us by hiding when it gets tough.
Beneath them on 22:16 - Dec 29 with 1704 viewsconnell10

Beneath them on 21:43 - Dec 29 by ManinBlack

I suspect Connell was referring more to Beale than Critchley and the players who steal wages from us by hiding when it gets tough.

Yep this goes back years , they treat us as though they are doing us favour while picking up thousands of pounds a week....I'm getting sick of it ! Yes we are not a big club but we should be treated with respect.

Beneath them on 22:52 - Dec 29 with 1552 viewsDamo1962

Beneath them on 22:16 - Dec 29 by connell10

Yep this goes back years , they treat us as though they are doing us favour while picking up thousands of pounds a week....I'm getting sick of it ! Yes we are not a big club but we should be treated with respect.

This.
Beneath them on 01:55 - Dec 30 with 1336 viewsnumptydumpty

Think most young players that come here because of Beale have been disillusioned by what they were told and what happened.

Which they young guys so is actually understandable.

Critchley and Beale could not be more different in style of management.

We play lot better away than at home. Less pressure on the young boys.

We need get behind the team as booing and abuse will mean home performances have zero chance of improving.

Players read message boards and sometimes as posters we need to recognise this also..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beneath them on 06:31 - Dec 30 with 1158 viewsBushRanger82

The club needs to try and shake off this 'small club' mentality, and lay plans to try and target some silverware, another long-overdue league cup, an FA Cup maybe.
Have a bit more ambition other than just trying to gain promotion/avoid relegation.
There's a reason why we see kids in Shepherd's Bush wearing Chelsea kits, rather than QPR ones, because like it or not, they're winners. They want to win things.
We could do, indeed we do worse, than try and take a leaf out of their book.
Beneath them on 10:26 - Dec 30 with 893 viewsdaveB

Beneath them on 06:31 - Dec 30 by BushRanger82

The club needs to try and shake off this 'small club' mentality, and lay plans to try and target some silverware, another long-overdue league cup, an FA Cup maybe.
Have a bit more ambition other than just trying to gain promotion/avoid relegation.
There's a reason why we see kids in Shepherd's Bush wearing Chelsea kits, rather than QPR ones, because like it or not, they're winners. They want to win things.
We could do, indeed we do worse, than try and take a leaf out of their book.

Target silverware, blimey, Chelsea spent what £200million last summer and won't win anything this year
Beneath them on 10:27 - Dec 30 with 889 viewsdaveB

Who is being referred to here, guessing it's Roberts but not sure who else comes into this category in the current squad
Login to get fewer ads

Beneath them on 11:01 - Dec 30 with 813 viewsbosh67

Beneath them on 10:27 - Dec 30 by daveB

Who is being referred to here, guessing it's Roberts but not sure who else comes into this category in the current squad

To be honest I've met Roberts a few time behind the scenes this season and apart from being frustrated with his injury issues he always comes across as being very pleased to be here and being given a chance to play, so I don't think there is an attitude problem with him, more a continuous injury one.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beneath them on 12:57 - Dec 30 with 659 viewsconnell10

Beneath them on 10:27 - Dec 30 by daveB

Just over the years , I dunno its just impression I get that some players and managers think we are just beneath them.

Beneath them on 12:58 - Dec 30 with 652 viewsconnell10

Beneath them on 12:57 - Dec 30 by connell10

Just over the years , I dunno its just impression I get that some players and managers think we are just beneath them.

Probably just me getting to the point when I say f uck it I've had enough.

Beneath them on 13:20 - Dec 30 with 616 viewsdaveB

Beneath them on 12:57 - Dec 30 by connell10

Thats fair enough, I wasn't sure if you meant a particular player
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024