Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Howdy 17:03 - Apr 16 with 2171 viewsTracy_S

Howdy all. Been ages since I've posted on here and I was amazed my old password still worked! Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said by others? Nothing. But I just wanted to come on here and say although I haven't been to many games in recent years due to now living in sunny Cornwall. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing currently! All I do know is it's incredibly distressing what's going on at our beloved QPR presently. Imo new blood is required from top to bottom at the club from next season regardless of which division we will be playing in. We have been stagnant now for too many years and drastic action is needed otherwise we will end up being another Leyton Orient. Keep up with the posts on here as I do enjoy a lurk. And ps Clive, great photos from yesterday and the one showing G A in despair in the dugout sums everything up presently 😥
Howdy on 17:21 - Apr 16 with 2033 viewsthame_hoops

Was it you who bankrupted yourself? Following the Rs home and away? Seem to remember this from the old rivals board. Hope you’re all sorted now?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:49]
Howdy on 18:29 - Apr 16 with 1870 viewsTracy_S

Howdy on 17:21 - Apr 16 by thame_hoops

Was it you who bankrupted yourself? Following the Rs home and away? Seem to remember this from the old rivals board. Hope you’re all sorted now?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:49]

Hello Thame. Yes!! I'm loving life now thanks. The things we do for our club! Hope life is treating you well 👍 Come on u rrrrssss
Howdy on 19:19 - Apr 16 with 1765 viewsMick_S

I remember you, Tracy. Keep posting.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Howdy on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 1747 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome back Tracy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Howdy on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 1630 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The way thing are going Orient will be hurtling past us next season.....
Howdy on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 1594 viewsDamo1962

Lovely to hear from you again Tracy. Remember the QPR Ist days well, and was fortunate enough to meet you then. We are certainly in a worse place than we were...even back then.
Howdy on 20:15 - Apr 16 with 1505 viewsRs_Holy

Tracy Is Back, Tracy Is Back, Allo Allo!!!
Howdy on 20:32 - Apr 16 with 1437 viewsloftboy

Hi Tracy, and welcome back.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Howdy on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 1401 viewsterryb

A lot of Cornish clubs are on the up Tracy. Are you watching amy of them? NW's pre season trips to Cornwall wouldn't be as one sided these days!

It's good to hear from you after all this time.
Howdy on 08:15 - Apr 17 with 1078 viewshubble

Tracy, great to hear from you! Chappers says hello and give Leon a kiss from me

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024