Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Steele Brighton 20:17 - May 18 with 2331 viewsNoDiddley

Does he think he’s Ederson?
Also got a shite haircut.
Just saying like….
Jason Steele Brighton on 20:26 - May 18 with 2275 viewseastside_r

Not watching the game, but he was interviewed on 5 Live’s MNC. Interesting backstory.
Jason Steele Brighton on 20:31 - May 18 with 2260 viewsaston_hoop

Whats he even doing playing in a side pushing for Europe. Sure he was the worst keeper in the league back when he was sent off for Sunderland against us

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Jason Steele Brighton on 21:08 - May 18 with 2172 viewsLanhoop

Looks like the other Willock lad has done his hammy big time. Genetically brittle?
Jason Steele Brighton on 21:28 - May 18 with 2130 viewsMedwayR

Jason Steele Brighton on 21:08 - May 18 by Lanhoop

Looks like the other Willock lad has done his hammy big time. Genetically brittle?

That's my theory, both of them have suffered with recurring hamstring injuries, can't be coincidence. Probably why we won't get any money for him either.

Poll: Who’s better?

Jason Steele Brighton on 00:07 - May 19 with 1972 viewshamptonhillhoop

Jason Steele Brighton on 20:31 - May 18 by aston_hoop

Whats he even doing playing in a side pushing for Europe. Sure he was the worst keeper in the league back when he was sent off for Sunderland against us

I think we had more attacks at the loft end in that half than we did in the whole of last season
Jason Steele Brighton on 14:09 - May 19 with 1650 viewsgolborne

Jason Steele Brighton on 21:28 - May 18 by MedwayR

That's my theory, both of them have suffered with recurring hamstring injuries, can't be coincidence. Probably why we won't get any money for him either.

but ours was a horrific impact injury when that c*nt'n forest centre back put his knee through the back of his leg. it was end of at that point
Jason Steele Brighton on 14:16 - May 19 with 1647 viewsgolborne

"Also got a shite haircut."

you have seen that out of his depth, sh!t fake tanned (at least finish the job and do the chest if you're gonna be open chest shirted), died hair, cuban heeled, tight jeaned when he should know better on all at his age fella swatting flies by our dugout?
Jason Steele Brighton on 09:26 - May 22 with 1385 viewsloftboy

Just googled “Jason Steele Brighton” and one of the first stories is “the success of Jason Steeles hair transplant”

[Post edited 22 May 2023 9:28]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Steele Brighton on 09:56 - May 22 with 1322 viewsDaBurgh

Jason Steele sounds like a 1970's American private eye tv series. With glamorous filming locations, loose encouragable large chested women.
Token ghetto occasional side kick, with catchphrase along the lines of 'Ma mama didn' t raise no fool, Jason ma man' which was repeated at least one time per show.
Double entendres a plenty, smoking and drinking to excess, theme song written by Lalo Schifrin of course.
Jason Steele Brighton on 14:17 - May 22 with 1157 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Jason Steele Brighton on 21:08 - May 18 by Lanhoop

Hate to hear that Joe was flying it in the second half of the season .
I suspect he will be moved on along with a few others when the lunatic spending heats up with their endless pot of gold .
EH has changed that team around but competing in the Champions League is different and they will be after massive names IMO.
The dream of both Willock brothers playing for Newcastle is over I suspect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024