Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! 18:27 - Oct 21 with 2522 viewsJules4367

"We started the game too sloppy, like we were expecting Huddersfield to score against us before we've kicked ourselves into action.

You can't start games like that. We've opened the door too easily to them in that first 20 minutes and we've got to be better than that."

[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 18:35]
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 18:30 - Oct 21 with 2485 viewsNov77

He actually sounded like an exasperated fan rather than the guy whose job it is to stop us from starting games like that.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 2409 viewsJules4367

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 18:30 - Oct 21 by Nov77

He actually sounded like an exasperated fan rather than the guy whose job it is to stop us from starting games like that.

Agreed

...and that is where I (personally) feel that the players are to blame. I haven't seen the goals but how they are described resembles the first two against Blackburn where the defenders simply watched their strikers pass to unmarked men six or eight yards out.

Who has the responsibility for explaining how to defend to the slacking defenders we have?
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 21:45 - Oct 21 with 1988 viewscolinallcars

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 18:34 - Oct 21 by Jules4367

Agreed

...and that is where I (personally) feel that the players are to blame. I haven't seen the goals but how they are described resembles the first two against Blackburn where the defenders simply watched their strikers pass to unmarked men six or eight yards out.

Who has the responsibility for explaining how to defend to the slacking defenders we have?

Indeed. But as some have mentioned on here - how can it make sense for the goalie to be skipper ?
Surely an outfield player how can get up close to our slackers and give them an earful ?
Trouble is….who ? And would the players burst into tears ?
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 1951 viewsHAYESBOY

Getting tired of the plucky losers bollx now.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 1945 viewsBklynRanger

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 18:34 - Oct 21 by Jules4367

Agreed

There's also the responsibility to coach them to the level where basic situations like our own routine throw in doesn't immediately result in defensive armageddon.
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 22:01 - Oct 21 with 1882 viewsVancouverHoop

How many goals have we conceded in the first ten minutes so far this season? It seems to happen in every match.
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1872 viewsSteveB

Gareth, you are a useless c**t. Get the fcuk out of this club.
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1869 viewsRangers67

Just go now Gareth not for your sake but for ours. You have had two weeks to get this team sorted and we are still shambolic . I am sure sooner or later you will run out of excuses
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 22:18 - Oct 21 with 1797 viewsdaveB

Difference between the two teams was shape without the ball, Huddersfield were well drilled blocked all spaces and made it hard for us first 40 minutes whilst we were wide open have a go

Should have been 4 down before we got our goal
Gareth's comments post game today sum up what we have been seeing so often! on 16:14 - Oct 22 with 1357 viewshertshoops

I presumed GA and the coaching staff would have used the 2 week break to ram home some basics, but apparently not

This optimistic 'the boys are really good and we're going to have a good season' bollocks I presume is to keep the players confidence up, but it's not working

We however can see that the team is shite, and I personally would welcome them just making themselves hard to beat .At least show that we have defensive coaches and the team is being drilled to close down space and not leave themselves wide open - even if we have to 0-0 ourselves to the end of the season to avoid relegation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024