Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History 10:07 - Dec 15 with 1330 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61472
Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 12:36 - Dec 15 with 1231 viewsqueensparker

Remember this one well, travelled over from Leeds where I was living at the time expecting a doing. Gregory Goodridge scored, the only thing I remember him doing in a Rangers shirt.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 12:38]
Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 1202 viewspaulhoop2

Jurgen Sommer - he is a name I always need reminding of does anyone have any good things that they remember about him ? At the time it was Always Tony Roberts that we talk about but the big yank played a fair few times

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 13:04 - Dec 15 with 1173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know we had bad luck with injuries, but when you look at the players we had...how did Wilkins get us relegated?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 13:58 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsTheChef

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 13:04 - Dec 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I know we had bad luck with injuries, but when you look at the players we had...how did Wilkins get us relegated?

Good question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995%E2%80%9396_Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C._season#Re

Basically we were crap from start to finish!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 14:03 - Dec 15 with 1103 viewsted_hendrix

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 12:36 - Dec 15 by queensparker

Remember this one well, travelled over from Leeds where I was living at the time expecting a doing. Gregory Goodridge scored, the only thing I remember him doing in a Rangers shirt.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 12:38]

We were there too just started to try and remember where I parked me bloody car and thinking about hanging on for a couple of more minutes when Goodridge shocked the World and the entire universe by scoring a goal from a corner.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 14:08 - Dec 15 with 1094 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 13:58 - Dec 15 by TheChef

Good question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995%E2%80%9396_Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C._season#Re

Basically we were crap from start to finish!

My memory of the matches under Wilkins is that we seemed to have a different line-up every game. It never got settled down. Injuries played a huge part, of course, but I think he also made a lot of tactical changes. We'd show up at every game, hear the team and the crowd seemed to get jittery at the latest seemingly inevitable change(s).

I wonder if, many years later, I'm remembering that wrongly.

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 1084 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 12:55 - Dec 15 by paulhoop2

Jurgen Sommer - he is a name I always need reminding of does anyone have any good things that they remember about him ? At the time it was Always Tony Roberts that we talk about but the big yank played a fair few times

Always thought he was ok. Not good, not bad. No real weaknesses but didn't exactly excel in any aspect either.

Barker chips struggling QPR to surprise Hillsborough victory - History on 10:11 - Dec 16 with 882 viewsthemodfather

well for me, as grounds go hillsboro is not a good place for QPR yes the famed promotion game was special but usually send shivers down the spine. maybe a draw is not too bad just don't lose to a team around us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024