Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield 14:02 - Jan 14 with 2884 viewsconnell10

Must love us .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield on 10:12 - Jan 15 with 2626 viewsOldPedro

I know a few Huddersfield fans and they seem to be more worried by Sheff Weds than us, which is understandable given recent results.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Huddersfield on 10:16 - Jan 15 with 2607 viewsRangers67

I think everyone who plays us loves us
Huddersfield on 10:52 - Jan 15 with 2520 viewsQPRConor2000

Huddersfield play Blackburn on Saturday, and if they win that and we lose to Millwall, the gap goes to 8 points.

A defeat to Huddersfield means the gap goes to 11 points.

It feels like the next two games could define our season, lose both and I think the gap might be too great to overcome.
Huddersfield on 11:15 - Jan 15 with 2443 viewsstowmarketrange

Huddersfield on 10:52 - Jan 15 by QPRConor2000

Huddersfield play Blackburn on Saturday, and if they win that and we lose to Millwall, the gap goes to 8 points.

It feels like the next two games could define our season, lose both and I think the gap might be too great to overcome.

You’re assuming that a resurgent Sheffield Wednesday won’t get any points in the next 2 weeks then.It might be Huddersfield,Rotherham and us in the bottom 3 come May.
Huddersfield on 11:45 - Jan 15 with 2362 viewsQPRConor2000

Huddersfield on 11:15 - Jan 15 by stowmarketrange

You’re assuming that a resurgent Sheffield Wednesday won’t get any points in the next 2 weeks then.It might be Huddersfield,Rotherham and us in the bottom 3 come May.

Huddersfield have Blackburn next and theyve got the worst defence in the entire league, 52 goals conceeded.
Huddersfield on 11:47 - Jan 15 with 2350 viewsLowerloftLad

The fact that Huddersfield are shit, but even they have managed to beat us and have been above us all season, still doesn't seem to set alarm bells ringing with some QPR fans who still think we are going magically start to winning games.

[Post edited 15 Jan 11:54]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Huddersfield on 13:16 - Jan 15 with 2172 viewsBexleyHoop

Certainly feels like 2001 again. Getting relegated by Huddersfield on a freezing day in South Yorkshire, goaded by their fans, only for them to join us in League 1.

Horrible day. Drove up to Barnard Castle in Co. Durham to drop the wife at her brothers, then drove back to Huddersfield and arrived nearly at kick-off and parked the car in a side street on the wrong side of the ground. We lose, get relegated and to cap it off got embroiled in a punch-up with two Huddersfield gobshites on my way back to my car .

However, great meat and potato pies @ Huddersfield.. there is always a positive.
Huddersfield on 15:02 - Jan 15 with 2023 viewsstainrods_elbow

Huddersfield on 10:52 - Jan 15 by QPRConor2000

On the other hand, if Udders lose to Blackburn and we beat Millwall, the gap is 2 points. It's perfectly possible we'll climb above the bottom three in Feb., even if I wouldn't put my house on it.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield on 15:16 - Jan 15 with 1991 viewsNorthernr

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be relying on Blackburn to do you any favours the way they're playing atm. Until we get there in a couple of weeks naturally.
Huddersfield on 15:25 - Jan 15 with 1959 viewssilverbirch

Any points deductions likely this season? I recall preseason, someone on here saying Blackburn were in all kinds of trouble, no paying wages etc
Huddersfield on 15:33 - Jan 15 with 1929 viewsenfieldargh

Huddersfield on 15:16 - Jan 15 by Northernr

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be relying on Blackburn to do you any favours the way they're playing atm. Until we get there in a couple of weeks naturally.

standard 0-1 defeat

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Huddersfield on 15:35 - Jan 15 with 1922 viewsQPRConor2000

Theyve got the worst defensive record in the league, conceeded 52 goals so far this season.
Huddersfield on 15:39 - Jan 15 with 1890 viewsOldPedro

No doubt they will sign a couple of players in the window and hit a bit of form for our visit

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Huddersfield on 21:04 - Jan 15 with 1666 viewsSpaceman_P

god help us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024