Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview 19:49 - Jan 31 with 975 viewsNorthernr

Ian always one of our best contributors...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61846
Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview on 09:58 - Feb 1 with 703 viewsterryb

Once again, a big thank you to Ian for his contribution.

I did feel that at times though, I was reading Clive's words, especially in the early answers! Change the clubs & the names mentioned & it was definitely Queens Park Rangers that was being described!
Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 685 viewsAntti_Heinola

Watched the Wrexham game and it terrified me, I'll be honest. I think they're going to smash us. Again.

Bare bones.

Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview on 10:19 - Feb 1 with 681 viewsterryb

Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview on 10:16 - Feb 1 by Antti_Heinola

Watched the Wrexham game and it terrified me, I'll be honest. I think they're going to smash us. Again.

Watch there game at Huddersfield Antti & you'll think that we can't possibly lose!
Rovers casting nervous glances after hitting winter wall - Interview on 17:59 - Feb 1 with 490 viewsMick_S

Lovely work there, Ian.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024