Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose 18:50 - May 6 with 1055 viewss1cRanger

Look at the BBC stats:

Possession: Queens Park Rangers 53% Stoke City 47%
Shots: Queens Park Rangers 21 Stoke City 8
Shots On target: Queens Park Rangers 12 Stoke City 1

No yeah Puils you really deserved to win that game. I can see why all Stoke fans want him out. Really worried they will roll over for Bolton.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 18:55 - May 6 with 1011 viewswittle

to be honest i dont think we did enough to win i thought it was a draw all day long but thats football.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:34 - May 6 with 916 viewswalshy15a

Pulis is a miserable Long ball,set peice,long throw in ,rough em up tw*t of a manager & Stoke deserve him.He would`nt last 5 minutes in W12 the boring bellend.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:45 - May 6 with 880 viewsandygg

They deserved to lose for their time wasting and boring play, Pulis is a Wanger.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:52 - May 6 with 857 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:45 - May 6 by andygg

They deserved to lose for their time wasting and boring play, Pulis is a Wanger.

Wish he would f**k off to league 2, where is "tactics", and I use the word very loosely, belong.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:55 - May 6 with 837 viewswaveydave

He is clearly a delusional man
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:59 - May 6 with 818 viewsWatford_Ranger

Steve Kean would tell you that they had 785 'box entries'. Except he's too busy sucking off Jerome Anderson.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 20:01 - May 6 with 789 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:55 - May 6 by waveydave

He is clearly a delusional man

glad I'm on holiday and not at home so I don't have to read the usual tripe writen in our local paper by some of journalism's most bias reporting, seen through red and white tinted glasses!
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 20:14 - May 6 with 721 viewsBlackCrowe

Draw would've been a fair result tbf....lovely that it wasn't though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 21:22 - May 6 with 620 viewssmegma

There was only one team trying to play football. There was only one team trying to play attractive football. There was only one team who were trying to win. There was only one team who deserved to win.There was only team who scored a goal.

Tony Pulis is a dinosaur.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 21:26 - May 6 with 591 viewsaves

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 21:22 - May 6 by smegma

There was only one team trying to play football. There was only one team trying to play attractive football. There was only one team who were trying to win. There was only one team who deserved to win.There was only team who scored a goal.

He must be distraught with the thought of losing to two of the relegation candidates. I remember them going up a few seasons ago in no real spectacular fashion. This will be Norwich in a few seasons time. The team that time forgot.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 21:43 - May 6 with 530 viewsJonDoeman

As long as they don't deserve to lose their next game and DON'T, I couldn't give a FcK about Pooless, except to say thank god he ain't ours!

It Is What It Is !!

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 01:24 - May 7 with 431 viewsSharpy

Imagine being served up that crap week in week out.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 01:58 - May 7 with 401 viewsJuzzie

Managers will say whatever they want because people will believe what they see on TV.

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 02:14 - May 7 with 382 viewstimcocking

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 19:52 - May 6 by dodge_stoke_r

Wish he would f**k off to league 2, where is "tactics", and I use the word very loosely, belong.

That's an insult to league 2 :-)

Pulis should be barred from managing any football team.
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 03:32 - May 7 with 359 viewsPommyhoop

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 02:14 - May 7 by timcocking

That's an insult to league 2 :-)

Pulis should be barred from managing any football team.

He makes Big Sam look like Pepe Guardiola .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 03:46 - May 7 with 353 viewsSharpy

"We`re WEST HAM we play it on the floor"

Two totally inept managers who dont know the clubs they represent.

Old school managers, who have no place in the modern game.They`ve been outed this season just a shame that those in the FA are still hanging in there.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 03:53 - May 7 with 348 viewsbarbicanranger

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 21:22 - May 6 by smegma

Fossil
Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 07:31 - May 7 with 311 viewsade_qpr

hey Pull it if you didn't deserve to lose prove it by winning next week

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 07:37 - May 7 with 298 viewsN12Hoop

4 strikers on the pitch and not 1 effort on target. Not sure you can say you didnt deserve to lose with stats like that.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 07:59 - May 7 with 277 viewsreal_loftus

Their midfielders were walking around with holiday brochures and fold-up deckchairs. Totally redundant and useless, as the ball was continually hoofed over them to Crouch/Jerome/Fuller.

If we stay up, we should bring Crouch home. He's wasted up there.

ATAF.

Tony Pulis Says Stoke didnt deserve to lose on 08:05 - May 7 with 266 viewsClive_Anderson

Don't like Stoke, but to be honest until the last minute I didn't think that they were going to lose either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024